The Talk

Lucy was in the infirmary wide awake staring at the walls. Guildarts had then came in.

Guildarts- Hey, you okay kiddo?

Lucy- Yeah.

Guildarts had then sat down on the bed Lucy was in.

Guildarts- Why would you scratch Erza and-

Lucy had then started crying.

Lucy- Because she said something about my dragon. If somebody I don't like puts my dragon name or say your dragon in a negative sentence about me or him then I ain't gonna let that slide. I don't even care if Milliania gets mad at me about it.

Guildarts- Wait but if Mirajane, Elfman, and Lisanna are your siblings then how do you have a dragon if you were with them?

Lucy-  I didn't. When I was born my parents didn't want me.

Guildarts- That bad.

Lucy- So my dragon took me in once my parents left me in the woods as soon as my mom got out the hospital. I don't even know what they look like.

Guildarts- No wonder you barely talk about your family or your dragon.

Lucy- Yeah I'm not like Natsu or the others who had a bad past.

Guildarts- Agree. Well at least try to be calm. How did you go into your wolf form so quick?

Lucy- I can go into my forms quick and somehow when there was smoke everywhere I just somehow went into the form without noticing. It happens when I'm angry.

Guildarts- Understood. Gramps was going to come and talk to you, but I told him I would because you understand if I told you.

Lucy- Yeah, but she shouldn't have said nothing and she wouldn't have gotten hurt. Plus I had to go somewhere and she needs to respect that.

Guildarts- Right, but try and control your anger Lucy. The fight was under ten minutes and Erza was panting hard. Last time you were like that.

Lucy- Well me and her weren't friends like that. He know he wanted to put me in S-Class.

Guildarts- Well Lucy being a S-Class wizards also means having control over your magic.

Lucy- Look Guildarts having anger is part of one of my forms in some situations. I got angry once she talked about me and my dragon. So I scratched her like I did Jellal when he tried attacking me in that tower. That was just music to my ears.

Guildarts- Okay I see you learned your lessons and that is to....

Lucy- Be controlled. I have to go to Mermaid Heel.

Guildarts- Rest.

Lucy- Okay.

Guildarts- But Lucy are you a lesbian?

Lucy- I'm bisexual.

Guildarts- Oh. I thought you liked-

Lucy- I know. But I also like girls as well . Milliania is not the first girl I liked.

Guildarts- Who was it?

Lucy- You promise you want tell nobody this right?

Guildarts- Yeah. Lucy your just like a second daughter to me.

Lucy had then smiled.

Lucy- Well it was when Team Natsu went on a mission and we were supposed to find a murderer. It was at the club were there was a bar. We had to dress up and I was supposed to keep watch at the bar or around. Then that's when she came. She kept checking me out.

Guildarts- What happened to her?

Lucy- She had got murdered as well. We were dating for  six months. She was a wizard as well.

Guildarts- Who made the first move?

Lucy- She did.

Lucy pulled a picture out.

Lucy - This is what she looked liked.

She handed the picture to Guildarts.

Lucy- Her name was Rose. She also smelled like roses.

Guildarts- Well I'm pretty sure she loved you.

Lucy- Yeah, but I'll be alright. I might go visit her grave today and bring a rose. I can connect to her spirit and talk to her. She probably gonna be asking a lot of questions because I couldn't go visit her once we returned from the island.

Guildarts-  Yeah she is gonna be asking you a lot of questions.

Rose 🌹:

Thank you for reading 📖