Get Away

Lucy came in the guild dressed in this:

Lucy goes up to Gramps office. She knocks on his door and he says, "Come in". Lucy entered his office.

Gramps- What is it my child?

Lucy- Can I not come to watch the purple moon?

Gramps- Why? You always liked to celebrate stuff with Fairy Tail.

Lucy- Well today is not a good day.

Gramps- Why???

Lucy- If I show you, you can not tell anybody not even Mira.

Gramps- Okay.

Lucy removes her hood and Gramps sees.

Gramps- What caused this?

Lucy- The purple moon that is coming out in eight hours from now. I can't control the beast about to come out.

Gramps- Look. Go at the bottom of Fairy Tail and I'll bring you some stuff, okay.

Lucy- Okay.

Lucy puts her hood on then she goes downstairs heading towards the bottom of Fairy Tail. Erza glared at Lucy. Lucy kept walking then she went at the bottom of Fairy Tail. She removed her hood and sleeves. Gramps had then came and brought her meat, rubber bands, and a light.

Lucy- Thanks Gramps.

Gramps- No problem but why are you sweating?

Lucy- I don't know it's not hot down here.

Gramps had then left the room and Lucy ate up the meat fast. Lucy was about to tie the rubber bands around her arms and legs until she was in pain.

TimeSkip seven hours later and Lucy is still in pain

Lucy was crying on the ground then unexpectedly Guildarts came in.

Guildarts looked in shock at Lucy. He had rushed over to her.

Guildarts- Lucy...Lucy....

Lucy- Guildarts help me. Tue this on my arms and legs.

Guildarts gets the rubber bands and he ties them tight on Lucy arms and legs and the pain went away from now.

Lucy- Thank you.

Guildarts- Why you not celebrating the purple moon with Fairy Tail?

Lucy- Something bad will happen once it comes out. The moon can not shine on me, or the beast will take over my body.

Guildarts- Does Mirajane, Elfman, or Lisanna know anything about this?

Lucy- No.

Guildarts- Lucy did you know your hair turned black?

Lucy- Yes. It's the beast.

Guildarts- What is this beast?

Lucy- I'm a Wolf Slayer by blood and take over is part of my magic. It's supposed to be something kind of related to secret arts, but it's worst than that. It's a  Wolf Moon Secret Blood.

Guildarts- Has this happened to the two wolfs before you because I know your the last Wolf Slayer?

Lucy- I think so, but it never affected them and they never used it. They weren't powerful enough to go to that form, but somehow it's trying to show in my blood.

Guildarts- Your magic might be powerful enough to go into that form.

Lucy- All Fairy Tail mages and others need to be ready for what's coming. As long as the moon doesn't shine on me I'm good. It can't show because if it does then we're all doom.

Guildarts- So if it does show...

Lucy- You need to get her.

Guildarts- Who???

Lucy- Puffy.

Guildarts- Who is she and where does she live?

Lucy had showed him the picture:

Lucy- She lives in the North Jungle

Lucy- She lives in the North Jungle. Go quick.

Guildarts- Got it.

Guildarts then leaves.

Guildarts- Don't worry I'll be back with her.

Lucy- Okay.

TimeSkip one hour passed then Gramps came to check up on Lucy

Gramps- Are you doing okay child?

Lucy- Yes I think I'm starting to feel better. Thanks for helping Gramps.

Gramps- No problem. You'll be fine .

After Gramps finished his sentence there was an explosion through the wall and it was Gray and Natsu fighting and Erza knocking them out. The purple moon light shined on Lucy then she was on the ground in pain. Her hair turned black, her shin was turning black and black fur coming out, and last but not least she was in pain and the form was taking over Lucy body.

Lucy- RUN GET OUT OF HERE.

Gramps- Lucy....

Natsu- Gramps what's happening to her???

Gramps- Move out.

Team Natsu (except for Lucy) move out along with Gramps and were in front of the guild with Fairy Tail.

Gramps- Wizards get READY...

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖