Keep Away From Mirajane

Lucy- Were back.

The whole guild come and hug the group that left.

Guildarts- How was it?

Natsu- Guildarts your here?

Guildarts- Yes I got here as soon as you guys left.

Laxus- Its like you wanted a break from us and your missions .

Guildarts- Yes and I thought y'all would only be there for a day.

Lucy- Aww you missed us.

Guildarts- Not to choose favorites here, but I missed you and Natsu the most.

Erza- I can see why.

Lucy- Hey.

Erza- Sorry.

Mirajane- Oh you guys I got the magazine everybody in Corcus and around Fiore are going crazy for.

Lucy- Umm can I see that and by the way Gajeel , Rogue said hi.

Lucy looks through the magazine then looks at the group.

Erza- Oh no. LETS PLAY A GAME.

Mirajane- What's that?

Erza- Lucy you go get a heads start.

Lucy transforms into a wolf:

Lucy runs out of the guild and takes off into the woods flying

Mirajane- Come you guys let me through?

Erza- No can do, get her.

The whole group run at Mira and attack her.

Gramps- Erza why are y'all attacking Mira.

Erza tells him everything then Gramps gets everybody to attack Mira. Somehow Mira had snuck out and ran towards the woods into her Satan Soul Form with the whole guild chasing after her. Mira then spots Lucy then attacks her and Lucy throws the magazine at Erza then Erza to Wendy, Wendy to Natsu, Natsu to Gray, Gray to Natsu, Natsu to Gray, Gray to Natsu then they both got into a fight and the magazine landed in Fred's hands then Freed handed it to Laxus then Laxus handed back to Lucy on the ground. Mira goes had got the magazine.Laxus walks over to Lucy.

Laxus- How did she get you?

Lucy- She punched me really, really,really hard. It was so hard that she left a red mark redder than Erza's hair on my cheek.

Laxus- That's pretty hard. Well gives us all a warning never to take Mira's magazines.

Lucy- Agreed.

Mira was looking through the magazine then dropped it.

Mirajane- Lucy... you didn't tell me you were....

Lucy starts crying then runs away into the woods.

Mirajane- But you can always share anything with me.

Everybody goes right back to the guild and do their own thing and give Lucy some space. Mirajane was working at the bar and Erza was sitting and eating cake and listening to Mira.

Mirajane- I mean like she could have told me she liked Yukino or that she was....

Erza- She doesn't like Yukino (I guess) and Lucy didn't kiss Yukino, Yukino kissed Lucy. Which by the end Yukino was blushing one hundred shades of red.

Mirajane- Oh Yukino must of have falled in love with Lucy and kissed her, but I can't believe Lucy didn't do a photo shoot with me first I mean like I'm her twin sister and she is like my best friend out of the whole world. I mean she could have at least told me.

Erza- Mira I think Lucy doesn't tell you stuff because you go to your match making side or your overboard side.

Mirajane- Well can you at least tell me who her crush is and if you do I'll give you a free two layer strawberry cake made by me.

Erza- How about I give you a hint?

Mirajane- Sure.

Erza- Lucy rejected her.

Mirajane- I'll take that and your free to go.

Erza takes the strawberry cake and Mira leaves the guild to find Lucy sitting on the cliff.

Mirajane- LUCY DON'T JUMP.

Lucy- Why does everybody keep saying don't jump every time I'm on the cliff, I'm just sitting down.

Mira walks towards Lucy and sits right next to her.

Mirajane- Hey I'm sorry I didn't know.

Lucy- Its okay I didn't wanna tell you because I thought you would be mad at me.

Mirajane hugs Lucy and starts crying.

Mirajane- Lucy I could never be mad at you.

Lucy- Don't cry because if you cry I cry.

Mirajane- I love you Lucy.

Lucy- I love you too Mirajane.

Lucy starts crying along with Mira and both sisters went back to the guild.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖

Previous off the next chapter

Milliania look what I got, and look who is in it.

Who.......