17

/Warning: SPG alert hahaha. I dedicated this chapter to owtsowts32 na unang nagcomment dun sa chapter 15. Thank you so much for reading this story! Natuwa talaga ako sa pagcomment mo! Loveyah!   Just comment your reactions guys pwedeng sainyo ko idedicate yung mga susunod na chapters!^^ Enjoy!/

[ S A M A N T H A ]

I'm here at grocery store to help my Mom to buy groceries for a month. Yes! Mom don't let our maids to do this and gusto niya na siya mismo ang bibili ng kailangan sa bahay. My mom is a stage mother ya know.

"Do you still love that?" I asked Stephen when I saw him holding a 1box of stick-o then he put it on the push cart.

"Ofcourse! All time favorite" Napatsk ako sakaniya. I think that box of stick-o is just for a week.

"So childish"

"Childish kaagad?? Hindi pwedeng favorite lang talaga?" Iniwan ko na siya at naglakad. "Hey! I just want to ask you about something again" Now we're done getting the foods we want, we should find mom now or else madadatnan na namin siyang tapos magbayad sa counter then kami na ang magbabayad sa mga kinuha namin.

"What is it? Mom is really hard to find in grocery store.." I said while looking for her on each cubicles.

"Hey Sammy!" He called.

"What?"

"I said I have question"

"I'm listening" He run towards me and stop the push cart I'm holding.

"Are you really close with Chloe?"

"You asked me that yesterday" He nod. "And I already said yes. Why you keep on asking that?" I asked him. I think Stephen is being so obsessed with Chloe.

"Nothing. Just wanted to clear things"

"Why?"

"Can you bring her on my party? And also with her friends? Those people on your birthday party?"

"Why don't you do it? Ask her to come"

"I don't think Ford will let me talk to her"

"Why not??" Maybe because of that gross thing they have done. Damn! I remember those sounds they made. And then suddenly I remember how Timothy slap my b*tt while he—damn! Timothy is really so hot and cute at the same time.

"I-I don't know. Just please? Ask her to come to the party without knowing that it was mine" I'm starting to think weird to this guy. Meron ba siyang binabalak??

"Okay" As soon as I said that, he said yes and punch the air.

"Thankyou cous! You're the best! Mauna na kayp umuwi. I have to go somewhere, tell Tita that I will be just quick. Okay?" I just nod and he run out. Anong meron dun??

He is really weird nowadays, especially Trisha. Trisha always on her phone, what I mean always its literally like that. Parang hindi niya ako kasama kapag magkasama kami, sometimes she's talking to someone that I don't know or she's not used to talk to. Ganun din minsan si Stephen. What happened to them?

"C-chloe?" Lumingon kaagad ako ng may familiar na boses akong narinig. And it was Timothy.

"Timothy" I called his name. "W-what are you doing here??" I asked him then I saw him holding a ice cream.