Chapter 6

Ughh! I hate heat! You know sometimes I wish I wasn't part dog.

'Ummm excuse me boo boo I am a wolf! Not a dog!' Athena said matter-of-factly.

'Oh shut up! If you only would have told me sooner, I wouldn't call you a dog!' I snapped before cutting off our link before she gave me an excuse.

I walked out the cold shower and realized...I forgot my towel on the bed! So me being me and me, and me trying to fight the heat, I took the shower curtain down and wrapped it around me.Yea....I did that. I peeped out the bathroom door to see if Dante was still here. Sure enough,there he was,sound asleep on my bed. I stepped out the bathroom and zoomed to my closet.

I couldn't help but think of Dante. His toned abs. His perfectly shaped lips. And do not even get me started on his eyes! His beautiful blue-green eyes. Just seeing his eyes would make you fall in love. And the image of him sleeping in my bed sure is a keeper. He would sleep in my bed everyday if I let him mar- NO! Stupid heat!

I quickly got dressed in some yoga shorts and a sports bra,since I'll be in my room until this heat is over. I then remembered that I have to mind link the Alpha to let him know I won't be training today.

'Alpha Carter?'

'Yes Audrey,what do you need?'

'Um,I was just informing you that I won't be coming to training today.'

'Why?'

'Um,I am going through a personal problem Alpha'

'Tell me!' Alpha Carter boomed in my head. Using his stupid Alpha tone, which doesn't actually effect me. But I don't want him to know that.

'Heat. I am in heat,Alpha' I said in my head realizing its not that big of a deal.

'Audrey. I could easily help you with your heat.'

'No! I mean no thanks Alpha.'

'Your loss.'

'Yea,okay.' I stated sarcastically. I cut off our link before he could scream at me.

I walked back out my closet while putting my hair in a tight bun. When I got back in the room Dante was sitting on the bed watching television. Ohh gosh! He looks so hot. His eyes were focused on the TV when he suddenly started smelling the air before his head snapped towards me. His flickering pitch black to blue-green eyes were staring into my soft green ones. He looked at me with pure lust.

If you haven't realized Dante smelled my heat. Yes,my mate,unmated males,and my family can smell my heat. That's one of the few things that make me a normal she-wolf. (Back on topic we go)

In a flash Dante was in front of me. He grabbed my hips,which instantly cooled my blazing hot and burning skin. But hey, at least im not too much like regular females. Their heat is like someone's cutting their insides out. Mine is just an overwhelming burning and sweating sensation everywhere. Not much of a win but still.

Dante pulled me roughly into his chest. I gasped at the impact then looked at his eyes. They were completely black. Meaning this is his wolf.

'Ohh mate! Mate! Mate! I want to be with our mate! Just a few minutes! Please,Audrey!!!!' Athena pleaded.

'Okay but do not do something dumb! I do not want to mate with him now! We will wait.'

'Ugh humans! Fine! Fine! Fine!' Athena growled. I ignored her insult and let her take control. His pitch black eyes looked deep into my now pitch black ones.

"Hello,my little mate. Athena,baby, you are in heat and I want you now." Dante's wolf,Drake, stated.

"Oh,Drake,babyboy I know. But my human wants to wait." Athena said while she caressed Dante and Drake's cheek."I will try to control it for her,babygirl. But what do you want, Athena? Do you want to wait to be marked as mine?" Drake asked before kissing down Athena's neck until he found the spot that made Athena shiver in delight. "No. I do not want to wait. I want to be yours. Fully yours. But I can't do that to Audrey if she is not ready. But I am sure she would not mind a temporary mark." Athena said while wrapping her arms around his neck and bringing Drake closer.

'Yes! I would mind!' I angrily screamed at Athena.

'Shut up. This is for me. Since we can't do what I want we will compromise.' Athena growled before cutting our link.

Drake growled in Athena's ear making her shiver."That can be arranged,my little mate." he said before roughly smashing his lips on Athena. Athena kissed back instantly and wrapped her legs around Drakes waist. He growled and pushed Athena on the bed roughly. He got on top of her and took off all he clothes making her completely naked.

Let's just say they half mated all day.

Next morning

I woke up laying on a hard chest. I looked up to see Dante sleeping soundly. I tried to get up but Dante smacked my butt. That's when I realized I was naked. Omg! This is so embarrassing! I begin to struggle in Dante's hold because for 1:I want to shower 2:I NEED to see the mark. Like, now!

Dante groaned and looked down at me. He smirked before slapping my butt extremely hard! "Wtf! Do you understand how much that hurts?!" I exclaimed. "No. But it's funny and brings me pleasure." He said before kissing my pouting lips.

"Why are you pouting, babygirl?" Dante asked looking at me with pure concern.

"You won't let me get up. I want to see the mark and I want to shower, babyboy." I filled him in while still pouting and whimpering.

Dante sighed and let me out of his death grip. I smiled and pecked him lips. I got up and ran full speed to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and in the meeting of my shoulder and neck there was a in black bold italic letters the names 'Dante&Drake' were under a picture of two wolves ,both howling at a full moon. I was admiring my mark when familiar muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

"Do you like it?" Dante asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"No." I said before turning around in his arms to see a very hurt Dante with his head down. I raised his head a little since im still a little shorter than him. I smiled and said "I love it." before I pecked his now smiling lips. "Now get out so I can shower." I giggled while pushing him out the bathroom. "Oh come on,babygirl. Its nothing I haven't seen before." Dante smirked. I rolled my eyes and closed and locked the door. I got in shower and washes my worries away.

After a few minutes in the shower I step out. I wrap a towel firmly around my body and walk out the bathroom. I expected to see Dante,but what I didn't expect to see was a Kitten in a thin sink robe standing in a flirty stance in front of an angry Dante. Kitten was walking towards Dante slowly and when she got to him she put her hands on his chest and bit her lip seductively. Dante looked like he was struggling to control his anger. But he wasn't on my mind once her hand touched Dante. My Dante. I growled and both their heads snapped towards me.

"What the actual f*ck is going on! And why is this whore touching what's MINE!" I shouted feeling my blood boil with anger and hatred towards Kitten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey peeps! So this chapter is dedicated to ChelseaAnderson490! Thanks to her and everyone else who is supporting me!

Make sure to vote and blah blah blah.(You know the usual reader stuff.)

(also I just started listening to the song at the top [blackbear-do re mi] and I already love it!)

Love yah!😘😘😘😘