Chapter 3

Dante pulled me outside to the garden then he let go of me. He just stared at me in anger and it was making me uncomfortable and pissed so I decided to speak."What the heck dude! Why did you do that!?"I asked while throwing my hands up in the air.

"What do you mean why did I do it?! You're my mate! No guy should kiss and touch you but me! Only me! I want to rip apart that piece of-"I cut him off before he said another stupid thing.

"Excuse me! So it is okay for you to kiss a blonde dummy who can't dress and has a dumb name but I can't kiss a normal named pretty guy? Yea that's fair. You saw me but was to busy with your blonde bimbo to come to me! Then you say its wrong for me to move on! That's bull crap and you know it!"I ranted, getting very angry.

'Audrey! You cannot get too angry remember? Breath Audrey breath. You know what can happen!' Athena pleaded and yelled in my head. I started to do my breathing then Dante grabbed my waist and pulled me into his 6'5 frame."You are mine Audrey.Mine. Got it?"He asked getting a little calmer at how close we were.

I wanted to stay mad at him so I just pulled away and said, "See you at training tomorrow,Alpha Dante."I said acting like none of that happened. I waved and walked away back to the house.

When I got in the house I saw Alpha Carter pacing by the door. Then he looked at me and just started yelling."WHAT WAS THAT! YOU KNOW YOU ARE MINE, SO WHY WOULD YOU KISS JACKSON? THAT WAS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC OF YOU, AUDREY! YOU-"Once again I cut off the annoying male yelling at me.

"Alpha Carter I am going to say what I need to say calmly okay? Okay. I am not your second chance mate. You are letting your feelings deceive you. If I was your second chance I would feel sparks when you touch me. I feel nothing and my wolf despises you. So with all due respect Alpha, back off." I said very calmly before walking around him, up the stairs and to my room.

Once I got to my room I got out an alarm clock from my drawer of clocks. Why? Because it is really common for me to throw my alarm clock. I mean who wants to hear an annoying beeping sound in the morning? No one.

I plugged up the clock, set an alarm, and went into a dreamless sleep.

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

"This again ugh!" I turned over and turned off the annoying clock. I got out of bed and took a nice hot shower. I got out and put my jet black curly hair in a poiny tail. Then I put on pink shorts, a pink sports bra, and my white and black Adidas. Then I made my way to the training field.

When I got down to the training field, the warriors in training where just getting in line. I spotted Rosie in a line with more girls, so I ran over and got behind Rosie."Hey." I said putting my hands to my side and standing up straight."Hey. Now shush, the Full Moon pack warriors are coming." Rosie stated not looking at me and I was grateful, because she would have got in a heck of a lot of trouble.

"Wait, what? I thought their trainer was just going to train us?" I said with a confused look on my face."Nope. They said they wanted to see exactly how strong we are. We will be fighting some of their warriors." Rosie informed me.

'Yes! Audrey this is our chance to show how strong we really are! Can I take control? Pleaseeeeee!' Athena asked me in an annoying voice.

'Umm sure, but no shifting! Under no circumstance should you shift! Handle it in human form." I told Athena sternly.

'Yes mother.' Athena said in a childish voice. I just rolled my eyes and payed attention to the new trainer, Alpha Dante, and Full Moon warriors.

"Hello Whitemoon Pack. I am trainer Nathan Crescent. You will address me as Mr.Crescent. Now I will let you pick who you want to fight. Now come on!" Mr.Crescent said walking through each line looking at our postures.

Everyone, including me, ran to the line of shoulder by shoulder warriors. I looked at them all, but all of them looked like a regular fighter. Until I spotted Kitten. Standing right next to my mate. Oh, I'm going to get revenge on this brat for touching another women's mate.

I walked up to Kitten and stood in front of her, like we are supposed to do when we choose a person to fight. Kitten and Alpha Dante looked at me wide eyed."Sweetie are you sure you want this competition? I mean I am the best female fighter of the pack, and you look um...weak." Kitten said smirking.

Athena pushed herself to the surface and took a step towards Kitten. "Yes, I want to fight you, but no, you are not a challenge. Me and Audrey will get our revenge for you touching what's ours." Athena said angrily. Kitten gave a confused look and said, "Huh?".Alpha Dante then gave a satisfied look, "Hello Audrey's wolf. What is your name?" He gently said. "Athena." Athena said not taking her eyes off Kitten.

"Okay semi-warriors come to the field with your chosen opponent." Mr.Crescent said."Mr.Crescent I don't want this weakling. I want an actual competition." Kitten said putting one hand on her hip and smirking.

"They pick you, Kitten. Not the other way around. If she wants to fight you, then she can." Mr Crescent said sternly. "But-" Kitten tried to speak but Mr.Crescent cut her off, "No buts, Kitten. Never underestimate."

"Fine, but don't get mad if I hurt her." Kitten said walking to a open spot in the middle of the field. Athena smiled and walked to the spot a few feet away from Kitten."Fight!" Mr.Crescent said while blowing a whistle. Athena got in fighting position, as did Kitten. Then, the fighting began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello and Thanks for reading! Make sure to look at my conversation wall and vote.

Thx, bye😘😘😘😘