Chapter 25

Kittens POV (Surprise!)
I sat in my room at the Pack House watching television. Dante. That's all I could think about.

'Stop! He is not our mate! You need to end this stupid obsession! You already rejected our mate, what now?!! He has a mate, let him be happy!' My wolf, Kit, growled at me.

'I don't care about YOUR mate, Kit! Dante is my mate! I don't care what you say! He will be happy with me once that Audrey b*tch is dead!' I growled back.

Kit blocked me off. She's been doing that a lot lately.

I sighed and began walking to the kitchen to get a salad. I was on my phone texting my friends when I felt a little body bumped into me.

"Move, you idiot!" I growled to the little girl.

Her eyes filled with tears as she began to stutter out an apology, "I am s-s-sorry, M-Ma'am. I w-wasn't l-looking-"

"Oh shut it, kid. Just get out my way." I cut her off, rolling my eyes.

She burst out crying and ran down the hallway. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the kitchen again.

"Kitten!" My little follower, Clarita, exclaimed.

"What?!" I snapped at her.

She rolled her eyes at me, "I was just saying hi. Get your panties out a twist."

"Go do some omega work, low rank." I scowled.

She got a sad look on her face and walked away. I felt a little bad but I knew she would be fine. I also knew she raped Dante but she seems to not remember.

When I finished my salad, I went to the backyard and sat on a bench while taking pictures.

Someone sat down next to me and I looked up, ready to curse the person out.

I saw it was the Audrey b*tch and I scowled.

"What!?" I snapped. She's going to be dead by the end of this week anyway.

"Kitty Cat, calm down. I get you now, you know?" She said with a growing smirk.

"What the f*ck are you talking about, b*tch!?" I questioned rudely.

"Well you see, now I know. Now I know that you have an obsession with my mate. Now I know that that obsession has been alive since your teenage years. I also know that you even dyed your hair blond just for his attention." She said, picking up a piece of my hair at the end and dropping it.

I just stared at her with a confused and shocked face.

How does she know this?

"Wondering how I know these things, huh? Well let me show you. Oh, Wright!" Audrey called dramatically.

Oh no.

My brother Wright stepped out with his wife, Wrong. I scowled, why was the Wrong chick here? And why is Wright with them?

"So you see Kitten, Wrong told us everything. Your little plan to kill my mate. Your little obsession. He also told us how you stooped so low as to threaten a child!" Dante screamed at me.

"Dante, baby, you have to understand! I did this for us! So we could be together without that b*tch messing with your brain! We're in love and she's ruing it!" I yelled an exclamation.

I don't care about the others, they could all die for all I care. I just don't want my baby mad at me.

"Kitten, I don't love you! You know this yet you deny it! I only went out with you because you wouldn't leave me alone!" Dante yelled in anger.