Chapter 13

I woke up to no alarm clock. I woke up to the sun. Usually the sun doesn't wake me up, because of how heavy a sleeper I am.

Weird.

Whatever. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower with watermelon scent body wash, since I wanted to change.

No, I'm not going to be one of those girls who change everything about them because of their mate. I am just going to boldin-up my style.

Oh, and no more Ms.Nice Wolf.

I got out of my 10 minute shower and walked to my closet.

Since I was feeling rebellious today, I went for a more devil look. I put on a black skirt that had a silver bracelet thing attached to it. Then, I put on a cross shirt that was a shade of red that was a little lighter than firey red. To top it off I added a red lipstick. I straightened my naturally curly hair.

I had to add the black pumps. It was a must.

After I was ready, I walked out my room and to the kitchen. When I walked in, the boys were staring at me with open mouths.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." I smirked. They all took out their phones and I did an S modeling pose, while they took pictures.

I knew these idiots would actually take pictures.

"Drey, we have to go back or we'll be classified as rouges." Jackson stated sadly.

"We don't have to stay, PB. All we have to do is go back. Then, we can come back here tomorrow, but we have to stay in this pack." Jelly sighed.

Yeah so, Jelly joined my pack!

"Guys, it's fine. I intend to show Alpha Steel what he's missing anyway." I mischievously laughed.

The guys smirked before we all walked out the cabin. We got in the car and Kenneth drove back.

When we got to the pack house everyone in the pack was outside. Including him.

I got out the car and everyone's mouth dropped. I could hear the whispers from where I was standing.

"Is that Audrey?"

"Newbie?"

"She's hot."

"What a slut. We need to be her friends!"

I almost laughed at the last one. I slowly strutted over to where the pack was standing.

"Audrey, we were looking for you. Where have you been?" Carter asked.

"No worries. I was....reevaluating." I answered with an innocent voice, even though I know my eyes held mischief.

Carter looked taken back. Probably because of my choice of words.

Without another word, I sidestepped Carter and strutted into the pack house.

"Audrey!" Rosie squealed. I completely forgot about her! I was too tired.

"Hey, Rose." I smiled while hugging her.

"You left me, unannounced! No call, no text, no mind link!" Rosie angrily said, but her eyes said 'hurt.'

"I'm sorry. I just....needed time. The only reason the guys where there was because they were at the scene. When I saw Dante cheating, all I could think about was 'why me?' I should have thought about telling my best friend too." I apologized before turning around and walking away.

"Wait, Dante wha- Oww!" Rosie screamed before I heard a loud thud.

"Babe! Are you okay?" I heard Max ask with concern.