Chapter 7

"What the actual f*ck is going on! And why is this whore touching what's MINE!" I shouted feeling my blood boil with anger and hatred toward Kitten.

Dante stared wide eyed and Kitten just...smirked. Smirked? This b*tch is smirking. Wow. But she is not going to be smirking when I'm done!

I lounged at Kitten with full force. She screamed then went flying to the floor. I was on top of her and I started punching her face with all my power. She kept wiggling under me trying to shake me off, but I didn't budge. After a few seconds, I could tell Kitten was fighting for consciousness. So I just lightly tapped her cheek with a tiny bit of force and she was out like a light.

"D-did you k-kill her?" Dante asked with worry and shock lacing his voice. "No." I simply stated before leaving the room.

Dante's POV

"No." Audrey stated before walking out. I stood there surprised then I realised, I HAVE to help Kitten since she is a pack member. I groan and walk over to her. I check her pulse to see if she really is still alive. She was. But I wouldn't be surprised if my mate did kill her.

'Mate is very strong.' Drake purred.

'Yes she is. Now can we get back to the unconscious pack member in mates room?' I asked with a tad of annoyance.

'I would prefer to just put her in the forest. But I guess we can't. Take her to the infirmary then find mate!' Drake growled at the fact that we can't just dump her in the forest.

I didn't respond to Drake. I picked Kitten up and slung her over my shoulder. I walked her to the pack infirmary and laid her on one of the beds.

"What happened, Alpha Dante?" Their pack doctor asked.

"Um,well doctor..." I drifted off since this is not my pack, so I did not know his name.

"Doctor K."The doctor said flashing a small smile.

"Well doctor K, Kitten, one of my packs warriors, is like this because of my...uh... My mate. She was flirting with me and lets just say my mate did not like that." I stated after finding my words towards the end.

Doctor K simply chuckled while shaking his head. "I don't think any mate would like that. I'll check on her and make sure her healing is going normally. You should go find your mate. I'm sure she is very angry." He stated with amusement in his voice at his last words.

"Will do." I smiled before taking off on my journey to find my beautiful mate.

Audrey's POV

So after I left the room, I realised that I was still in a towel so I walked to Rosie's room. I knocked and heard a 'come in' so I entered.

Rosie was sitting on the bed with her legs criss crossed, while watching re-runs of 'Bad Girls Club' since she seems to never get over that show.

"Hey Audrey, not to be nosy or anything but why are you in a towel?" Rose questioned before turning off the TV.

"You won't believe me if I told you, but I'm going to tell you anyway. So me and Dant-" I started but was cut off by a squealing Rosie.

"Omg! Is that a mark! He marked you! Aw! Did you let him? Did he force it?! I swear if he forced it I'll-" she ranted but I quickly cut her off, wanting to tell the story.

"No! He did not force the mark! It's only temporary and I let him. Well...Athena let him. But like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Dante temporarily marked me right, so I got up this morning and I took a shower. But girl! When I got out the shower that slut Kitten was in a robe touching My Dante." I told her and stared at her while I waited for a reply from her before telling her everything.

"Ohhh, that slut! I would have pounded her face in! What did you do?" she asked with amusement in her eyes. I took that as my obvious cue to continue.

"I did exactly that. I pounded her face in until she was unconscious, then I left the room. I was going to go get breakfast but I realized I was still in a towel so I came here." I told her sheepishly. She giggled and nodded giving me the go to use her clothes.

I smiled at her and walked to her closet. I spotted some old clothes of mine that I left here so I decided to wear those instead. It was a light blue crop top with high waisted blue shorts and I wore Rosie's black and white Jordans.

When I walked out the closet I saw Rosie and Dante with a pissed expressions on their faces as they glared at each other.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked between the two. "Audrey, baby, can I talk to you?" Dante asked with pleading eyes. "No!" Rosie shouted at him. I smiled a reassuring smile at Rosie before saying "Its fine, Rose. We'll talk later, yea?" Rosie sighed in defeat and nodded. I hugged her before I walked out her room with Dante hot on my trail.

Once we entered my room I sat on the bed and stared at him expectantly. I wanted an explanation on why she was even there, and I was going to get one. One way or another.

Dante looked at me straight in the eye. "Babygirl, while you were in the shower she walked in. I didn't invite her. I was very angry that she would dare try something when she knew I had found my mate. I know you saw my anger. I am sorry, Babygirl. But it was genuinely not my fault and not my intention for that to happen." He said while staring at me dead in my eye showing me he is not lying.

"Why didn't you make her leave?" I questioned, still looking in his beautiful eyes.

"I knew that with my anger that high, I would have hurt her. I am not the type to hurt women and I don't plan on becoming that type." he told me, silently pleading with his eyes for me to believe and forgive him.

I sighed and smiled. "I forgive you." I told him truthfully. I really did forgive him. I mean it's not like he planned it. I could tell by his heart pace.

He smiled and kissed me passionately but hungrily. "You wanna know something weird?" I asked him. "What?" he asked with curiosity filling his voice. "You don't look ugly in the morning like me." I giggled. He chuckled and said "Babygirl, you are never ugly in my eyes, you are never annoying, you are never stupid, you never have morning breath, but you do have something, wanna know what?" he asked while once again staring into my eyes.

"What?" I asked being genuinely curious as to what I have. He cupped my face in both of his hands and said the most heart stopping, beautiful, and cheesy words ever. He said...

"My heart. Audrey Brias, you forever have my heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww well wasn't that just a cute ending.
Must be nice...lol jk

Make sure to vote and blah blah blah (once again:the normal reader stuff)

Tah Tah for now😘😘😘