Chapter 10

I quickly pounced in the direction of the Rouge. After successfully landing on top of him, I growled in his face.

I needed to interrogate him and find out why he was here. So,I shifted into my human form while holding him by the neck. "Shift." I commanded. He growled but shifted.

In all honesty, he was hot. He had brown hair and a chiseled face with brown eyes. But no matter what, Dante was hotter.
I was sitting on his stomach and choking him, but not hard enough for him not to speak. "State your business. Why are you over here? You are not apart of this pack!" I yelled in his face.

"I was l-looking for a childhood f-friend." He stuttered.

"Name?" I stated going back to a normal voice. But it was also a voice challenging him to try something.

"A-Audrey Brias." He whimpered. Fear laced his deep voice.

Once he said my name I froze. I looked at him. Actually looked at him. I then remembered exactly who he was.

"Jelly?" I asked unsure.

When I was 12 I had this friend named Kenneth James. He was a shy guy that got picked on by the other kids. While I was a friendly and outgoing girl who was friends with everyone.

One day I was playing outside of the pack house with a couple other kids, I saw a kid picking on him. I didn't like that's so I went over there and told the kid off and punched him. I befriended Kenneth for two years. We even had little pet names for eachother, I was Peanut Butter and he was Jelly. Until one day he had to move because his sister found her mate and she wanted her family to move with her.

"Peanut Butter?" he asked with astonishment.

I smiled and released his neck and helped him up. Once he was on two feet he bear hugged me and I gladly hugged him back.

"Oh, Peanut Butter, I am so glad you are okay." He whispered in my ear, not letting me go.

"Aw, Jelly, you knew I could always handle myself!" I pulled back and put my hand over my heart. In attempt to look hurt but the small smile on my face give it away.

He softly smiled at my words. "So, uhh, I know we just reunited and stuff but...could you, uhh, maybe give me some clothes?" He asked shyly while looking down.

I giggled and went to the side of the cave where there was a trunk of clothes in all sizes. I grabbed some pants that looked about his size and tossed it to him. He caught it with ease and put it on. He was very built and hot, like I predicted. Then I got some shorts and a shirt out for me.

"Hey, I better get back to my pack. You can come with. We'll have to inform the Alpha of your arrival any way." I stated before grabbing his big hand. He simply nodded and let me pull him towards the pack house. He had to jog/run to keep up with my strides.

When we arrived at the pack house, still hand in hand, Rosie immediately hugged me. She then looked at Kenneth with curiosity. I gave her that 'I'll tell you later' look. She nodded and went about her way.

I walked Kenneth to my room so we could catch up. When I opened the door to my room Dante was looking through papers with his hand in his hair from frustration.

When he saw me he sighed in relief but when he saw Kenneth he raised an eyebrow. Then Dante's eyes drifted to me and Kenneth's joined hands.

Dante kept staring at our hands, his eyes getting darker the longer he looked. After about 10 seconds Dante ran to me and ripped my hand out of Kenneth's.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE IS MINE!" Drake growled. At first, Kenneth had a curious expression but instantly after Drake said I was his Kenneth immediately started grinning like crazy.