Chapter 24

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

Be-
I softly pressed the dismiss button on the alarm. I don't know why, but I woke up extremely happy. It probably has something to do with what happened yesterday.

I yawned and tried to get out of bed, but Dante's strong arms refused.

"Dante, I have to use the bathroom and I want to run." I smiled.

"No." Dante mumbled while tightening his hold.

"How about you let me go for a run and when I come back I can make you breakfast." I offered.

Dante groaned as he went through the deal, "Fine, but I want Blueberry pancakes."

I laughed as he let me go. I pecked his lips before I walked to the bathroom. I took a short shower, brushed my teeth and hair, put my hair in a high ponytail, and got into a training bra and training shorts.

I got my iPod and jogged out the house.

I have been running for about 20 minutes and I decided to start heading back. I began heading back, but stopped when I faintly felt a small gust of wind behind me. I also felt someone's presence.

I automatically took out my earplugs and stuffed it and my iPod into my shorts pocket.

I growled and put a hand on my hip, "I know you're here, whoever you are. How about we skip the hide and seek and you just walk out now."

"She was so wrong. You aren't stupid." An unknown male voice said.

I, being my impatient self, used my Vampire speed and ran towards the sound. I saw a guy and I immediantly pinned him to a tree.

"Tell me why you're here or die." I stated while flashing my fangs.

He smirked and jumped out of my hold and into a tree, "My name's Wright. And well, I can't tell you why I'm here."

I let my fangs out and my eyes turn yellow, "Vampire."

He smiled and nodded before jumping out the tree and unexpectedly kicking my stomach. I flew back, but quickly got up.

My hair went aflame and my eyes went natural.

"You're dead!" I growled.

"I know." He smirked as he walked towards me.

I was about to go full Werewolf Vampire on this b*tch, but Athena stopped me,

'Let's go Elemental on this b*tch. All we ever use are Werewolf and Vampire. Let's spice it up.'

I smirked, 'I completely agree, Thena.'

I came back to reality in time to see him full speed running towards me. I used my speed and ran until we were at a clearing by a nice, big river.

"Running away I see." He smirked as he started to stalk towards me.

I smirked and focused on the piece of land under his feet. I imagined it coming up and throwing him in the water.

That's exactly what it did.

He went flying in the water and the piece of earth went back in place. It looked as though the land never moved.

"What the f*ck! She didn't say anything about this sh*t!" Wright yelled as he began to swim back to land.

I focused and made the water deeper and more rapid, causing him to be pushed further from land.

'Kill him, girl!" Athena exclaimed in excitement.

'No, he keeps talking about a 'She.' We need to interrogate him to find out who sent him.'