Chapter 5

"I, Alpha Dante Steel, Accept you, Audrey Brias, as my mate. My one and only. To spend the rest of my life with."Dante stated proudly.

Once those words left his perfect lips my eyes grew wide. He just accepted me! Now I will feel the mate bond! Everytime he is with someone else I will feel it!

"WHAT THE F*CK DANTE! Why would you do that? Now I will feel the mate bond! When you are with her I will FEEL it! I will be in pain everytime!!"I yelled at him.

'Audrey, I understand you are upset and I hate to add onto the list but....I may have kinda sorta forgot to tell you something.'Athena stated in my mind worriedly.

'What did you not tell me Athena?!' I screamed at her in my head.

'Ummm we may be going into heat tomorrow. Also since Dante ,the man whore, accepted us we are going to want him. Only him.We are going to want him to ummm to....' Athena drifted off.

'WE ARE GOING TO WANT HIM TO WHAT ATHENA! Answer me!'

'Mark us! We are going to want him to mark and mate us!' She screamed, defeated. I blocked Athena off after that. I can't believe this! Not only am I going to want this man whores mark on me, but im also going to want to mate him! I then remembered exactly how powerful I am."Audrey! Your hands and hair are on fire. Your hair is red!"Dantes voice broke my thoughts. He was staring at me in a mixture of awe and surprise.

"Audrey, babygirl, Ima need you to calm down." Dante said in a soothing voice. I looked at him and his eyes widened. I knew it was because my eyes were a devilish red."I can't calm down! You accepted me! I have heat tomorrow! And I won't be able to have you since you're still with the slut!" I screamed, venom dripping from my words.

"Is that what you think baby? Audrey, I dumped Kitten the day I saw you. The only reason she stood next to me in your training was because she wouldn't leave me alone. I already love you and you only, baby. Audrey I am yours, just as much as you are mine." He said before kissing my steaming hot lips which instantly turned warm when he touched me. I felt my eyes turn back to green, and the flames went out along with my hair turning back to its normal color.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He grunted and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer if possible. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I declined. Dante didn't like that. He growled and smacked my butt. I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He explored every inch of my mouth. I tugged at his hair a little in attempt to deepen the kiss even more, when I heard nonstop honking. I then remembered Rosie. I pulled away and tried to leave but Dante kept me in place.

"Where are you going babygirl?" Dante asked before licking my lips. I giggled and told him "Do you not remember that me and Rosie are supposed to go to the mall?""Not in that outfit you're not!Go change."Dante growled."Dante,babyboy,trust me I wore this outfit to tease you.Not anyone else. Plus I have no time to change since she has already been waiting long enough."I told him before licking his lips. Don't judge! Its an Alpha werewolf thing. "Fine.But no one better touch or even look at what's mine.Mine!"Dante growled."Yours."I told him before I pried myself from his grasp,grabbed my purse,and left.

When I got in the car I was met with a very pissed Rosie."Where the h-e-double-hockey-sticks were you!? I have been waiting for like 15 minutes!"Rosie screamed. I turned to her and replied calmly "Lets just say I found my mate. And we had a moment." Rosies eyes grew extremely wide.She squealed again! I think she has a squealing problem!"Omg omg who is he?! Girl you must spill the tea! Is he hot? When will he mark you? Are you ready? Do you like him? Was it a good moment or bad moment?"Rosie urged."Rosie calm down before you have a heart attack! I will tell you all the details while you drive."I told her before I reached in the middle and put the car in drive.

"Ohhh so that's why Alpha Dante pulled you off Jackson. Everyone just assumed he thought the 'making out at the table' thing was disrespectful."Rosie said as we pulled into the mall.I gigged and we got out the car. The first thing we did was go to my all time favorite store 'Rainbow'. I mean come one that store has the best clothes ever! After we went on a shopping rampage in rainbow,we headed to Victoria Secret. I was looking at the bras when Rosie came up to me with a smirk on her face. I looked in her hand and saw a black lingerie with white lace. I smiled and took it from her. After we bought numerous bras,panties,and lingerie we left VS. We went to some more stores then decided it was time to head home. Mainly because Max would constantly mind link Rosie asking if she's okay and telling both of us to come home because him and Dante are worried.

Once we got to the pack house Dante and Max were on the porch. They both ran to us and ripped us out of the car. "Babygirl you scared me! You were gone so long I thought something happened to you. Never leave me for that long again or i will lock you in a room forever!"He growled before kissing me roughly. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me back against the car door while still extremely close to me and still kissing me. We deepened the kiss and soon his tongue was in my mouth and his hands were on my butt,squeezing from time to time. I was moaning into his mouth like crazy and I could hear Rosie moaning too so I'm guessing she was getting the same 'welcome back' from Max.

After a while of making out i heard an ear piercing scream. I stopped kissing Dante and looked over his shoulder to see a very hot headed Kitten. She had on blue flats,a bright yellow tank top,and blue jeans. Her hair was in an ATTEMPTED bun and she had on way to much makeup. "Did you really leave me for her?! I am way prettier! I mean look at her! She is trash compared to me!" Kitten growled angrily. Once she called me thrash I knew I wasn't going to let her go anywhere without hurt feelings or a hurt face.

"Umm excuse me but last time I checked I was the pretty one. I mean look at you right now! Like eww kitty kitty just eww!" I stated with anger. Dante squeezed my butt a bit and I looked at him. He smiled warmly and I pecked his lips. "You slut!"Kitten screamed."Listen you piece of sh*t I am not the slut here. You were the one kissing another womens mate! Dante has always been mine! He will forever be mine! Now go back to your pack house with the regulars or so help me I will rip you to shreds for even touching what's mine and daring to interrupt me and my mate!" I screamed back at her with a tone way more powerful than an Alpha command. Kitten whimpered and shifted into her small brown wolf and ran away.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that Rosie and Max had took all the bags inside with them. I looked at Dante and in his eyes held many emotions. But the ones I caught were pride,confusion,satisfaction but mostly....lust? Was this male really turned on by me cursing out his ex? Dante then began to walk. He carried me all the way to his room. He picked up some clothes and went to my room. When we go there he pushed me on the wall and began kissing my neck."Do you know how much of a turn on it is to hear you call me yours Audrey?" he said before planting a kiss were his mark will be. I shivered from the wave of pleasure that consumed me when he did that. After a while of him kissing every single part of my upper half. We went to sleep.

I woke up and I felt like I was on fire! I quickly got up and took an ice cold shower. I knew exactly what was happening. I have been through this enough to know....I Am In Heat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ohhh Audrey is in heat!
What will happen?
Will Audrey follow her routine of staying in her room?
Will she give in and be marked by Dante?

Find out in the next chapter!

And make sure to look at my conversation wall from time to time but mainly vote!

See ya😘😘😘😘