Chapter 4

Athena waited for Kitten to make the first move, which she did. Kitten lounged at Athena, but Athena gracefully and swiftly side stepped and elbowed Kitten in the back. Kitten fell, but got back up with an angry look on her face.

"Is that really all you got? Here kitty kitty, come at me." Athena said smiling evilly. Kitten quickly ran towards Athena and stopped directly in front of her.

Kitten attempted to fake punch Athena then swipe her feet, but Kitten was so obvious, you could easily tell her next move. So when Kitten fake punched her, Athena grabbed her arm and kicked Kittens ankles hard enough for Kitten to fall. Athena twisted Kittens arm behind her back and pushed up.

"Submit." Athena said neutrally. Kitten said nothing, which ticked Athena off more. Athena pressed on Kittens arm with a lot more force."Submit!" Athena growled evilly."I-I s-submit!" Kitten said while whimpering in pain.

Athena gave me back control and I let go of Kitten while pushing her on the ground. I then realized that all the other fights had ended. Everyone was staring at me wide eyed. My mate looked complete and utterly shocked.

'Yea little man whore better be shocked.'

'I thought you didn't care for him Athena. So why did you call him ours?'

'Just cause he ain't accept us doesn't mean he ain't ours.'

'Okay then.' I said to Athena before I cut off our mind link. Everyone was still staring at me.

Rosie and Jackson emerged from the crowd and Jackson picked me up and kissed me on the lips, while swinging me around, "I knew you could do it, Audrey." Jackson said after breaking our kiss and putting me down.

I smiled and turned to Rosie. She ran up to me and hugged me while jumping up and down, "Eeekkkk Drey, I knew you could do it! Omg I knew you were strong! I will never doubt you again! This totally calls for a shopping trip!!!" She squealed letting go of me.

I just let out a small laugh and rolled my eyes. I noticed Dante and Mr.Crescent emerge from the crowd. I turned to them and smiled.

"Well sweetheart I didn't expect that. You're strong. I like that, but I am curious to know why you have not been moved into the warrior position yet, or at least head warrior in training?" Mr.Crescent asked with a curious look on his face.

"Well in my pack, apparently females cannot be a warrior. It is hard enough to even convince Alpha Carter to let any female become a warrior in training. Yes, I am the strongest fighter in this group but for some reason I have been over looked when it came to moving positions." I told him truthfully.

"Well that's too bad sweetheart. You have pure skill. Tell you what, I'll talk to Alpha Carter about you getting bumped up to a warrior, how does that sound?" Mr.Crescent asked smiling.

Once he said that I couldn't contain my excitement. I ran to Nathenial (Mr.Crescent) , wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged the life out of him."Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said while hugging him.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back. He pulled back and let go of me. I let go of him, smiled, then turned to Rose (Rosie), "If we are going to go to that shopping trip we better go get ready." I told her, motioning to my training outfit and sweaty body.

She squealed and ran back to the pack house. I laughed before I kissed Jacksons cheek, hugged Mr.Crescent, and bowed at Dante, causing him to frown. Then I took off running to my room to get ready.

When I got to my room, I B-lined for the shower. When I finished my shower, I walked into my walk in closet. I pulled out my lacy black underware and bra and put them oon