About "top 20 songs in my playlist 🔥🔥🔥 1"

So everyone that knows me wella knows that I love , love😍 listening to good  music 🎶 .

And by good music I'm talking about songs that got the while package : 100% lyrics, a hot beat 100% and100% delivery.
I've got to admit that nowadays I just jam to some songs cause of the hot beat and that's all cause the lyrics always make no damn sense.

And this can't be compared to the "or school songs" were always the full package this is why most of the songs in my playlist were probably released about 4-10 years ago.

So I've being talking too much  and without further ado let's get into my top 20 songs in my playlist (in no particular order)

I. From the "nothing was the same album" we've got a song that I just love!!! ; "Drake ft Majid Jordan-hold on we're going home"  starting from the lyrics to the beat to the video(check out the video on YouTube guys ). This is one song that will always be part of my top 20 songs.

II. 1-800-273-8255 - logic ft Khalid ft alessia Cara : this is one song that I think kind of resonates with people cause of how deep the lyrics is. I absolutely love this song cause it tells such a beautiful story of not giving up and having hope in life . (Trust me I would recommend that you download this song asap if you haven't heard it yet )

III. Coming home - diddy dirty money ft Skylar grey : okay this song is one of those unique songs that's got the lyrics,  beat and video at an 100% level. Anytime this song plays it's like I'm on cloud nine chilling with a bottle of coke 😀☁️☁️ .

IV.  How to love - Lil Wayne : the first time I heard this song I was stunned and amazed , I had to even watch the video to be extra sure that it was Lil Wayne that wrote this song cause I couldn't believe that he could ever sing such a beautiful song(no offense to lil Wayne fans reading this). To me I believe that the song tells a story of how people will disappoint you and that you've got to be independent.

V. Neighbors by J Cole - guys can we just take a moment to appreciate this amazing rapper J Cole 👏👏👏👏👏👏. I personally think that this song (from the " 4 your eyez only" album) talks about blacks and our struggles about discrimination , racism and all. I would give this song a 9/10 any day,  any time.

VI. Jailer -Asa :And there's no way I'm going to forget my Nigerian🆖 songs in my top 20 songs. I definitely think Asa doesn't have the recognition that she deserves in Nigeria and I really don't why. Jailer is part of my top three songs from Asa. And I just absolutely love Asa and her unique style of singing.

VII. Unforgettable- French Montana ft Swae Lee : people, this is my Jam!!!!!!🔥💃💃💃💃💃. I just can't help dancing 💃 whenever I hear this song like I'm going to admit that it's probably because of the beat that I like this song but I will jam to this song forever .this song gets a 8/10 from me.

VIII. Tonight- Nonso Amadi : most people in Nigeria might not know who this guy is.  But Nonso Amadi is actually a talented Nigerian artist and I kinda just listen to this songcause of the slow and good vibes I get from it.

IX.  Poetic justice -Kendrick Lamar: this list can't be complete without Kendrick Lamar being mentioned.  This is one of his songs that I just love and of course it's the full package song (hot beat,  good lyrics and all). If you're not a lover of slow rap songs then you might not really like this song cause you'll think it's too boring but if otherwise then this song is for you.

X. Strong thing- Banky W : this song is madt!!!!🔥I don't know who produced this song but big ups to whoever did. Starting from the mad beat, to the lyrics delivery,  to the video. I just can't deal abeg let's just give this song a round of applause 👏👏👏👏👏👏

So I had to split this list into two cause it's just too long and I didn't want to bombard you with too much awesomeness😎😎.

So guys comment whatever you think of my playlist and of the songs if you think it's wack , cool or whatever
I'm always open to suggestions 😊😊.
Or just fly into my dm if you are shy and wanna chat me up🚡🚠🚠✈️
Have a wonderful month!!!! 💙💙

October 2nd, 12:19pm.