About 'being a teenager' (my gloomy part)

You know I used to think being a teenager was just the best thing, like it was a whole new realm where I could be anything I wanted to be cause I had the freedom.

I could be given the opportunity to be an actress heck maybe even to be an astrologist, any-absofreaking-thing in the world.

But now I'm a teenager, okay I've been a teenager since thirteen so after a few years down the teenage hood I can see that everything I believed was a lie, a scam, call it whatever you will.

Let's be honest, we rarely have the freedom we think we'll have, infact there's no such thing as freedom concerning some matters.
There are some matters in your life that you can't decide by yourself cause you've got your parents to impose their own decisions.

Being a teenager can either be like some cliche Wattpad stories where everything is all easy for you or it can be the other way around where everything is really gloomy or it can just be in the middle of both ways where most time you have no idea how to explain your emotions to even yourself.

I don't know maybe I'm just the one that hasn't been exposed to "the proper ways of being a teenager" but now at 17, I honestly really wish I could stop growing older and go back to when the biggest problems I had was making a decision between red or blue as my best color .

But except a world where Peter Pan's exists I guess I'm just going to keep growing not only older but actually growing and hope I know what I'm doing with my life.

Sorry for being all gloomy and maybe bad vibes but
- I was listening to really slow songs while writing this, I'm listening to jealous by Labrinth right now.
- and I've been feeling kinda up and down.