About"what I've been up to(rant)"

Listening to stressed out by twenty one pilots .

Hiii people , how you doing?!

Yes, I know I've not updated in a looooooong time(my updating schedule has officially been flushed down the w.c).

And as much as I'll like to say it's because I've been busy and all but no I've just been busy slacking at home , getting thicker , sleeping,....you get the drill.

But I made up my mind to update today and tadaaaa❕

*sprinkles fairy dust everywhere*.

Imma confess that I have absolutely nothing tangible to talk about . so I just decided to talk about the things I've been up to or that happened since my last update.

I. Ring the bells...the alarms everywhere people I got my admission letter!!!

Yes I saved the best news as the first 🌚.
But before you start congratulating me and asking which school I'm going to I'll break your bubble and tell you that I've not been admitted admitted into the University....yet.
It's a uummm complicated Mara(in falz's voice) but your prayers would be appreciated cause I need all of them .

II. Is it just me or as this new(well not so new anymore) month brought fresh on-fire songs and you know me I updated my playlist kia kia (quick quick )

Talking about lemon by NERD and Rihanna this is fire the video fire everything fire 🙌

Lil Uzi vert is the shizbang in my playlist right now!!!!
Tiwa Savage and Wizkid's ma lo 🎆
Feel it still by Portugal the Man 💥
Walk on water by Eminem ft Beyonce 👏
No limit by G-Eazy ft Cardi b , ASAP Rocky 🔥

Simi's new album and her new owambe's video again (plenri plenri odunlade adekola's memes to be gotten from it I tell you!)

III. I also kinda abandoned my social media.
Sometimes the whole keeping up with my different social media apps really stresses me out , so I just took a step backwards for some days/weeks to go out , smell the fresh air and relate face to face with people more instead of staying cooped up in room "pressing" my phone.

IV. My mum decided I needed a kitchen 101 class before going to School.
*Insert bitmoji clothed with vegetables*

So I've been busy in the kitchen learning how to cook for my "future husband" my mum's words not mine😒

VI. Also can we take some time to just admire this beautiful little boy . Those eyes are just haunting. He's Shakul from Uganda and has been trending on the internet.

He's definitely going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up like look at those eyes 😘😘

V. And i saved the worst for the last 🌚.
Due to my whole complicated School ish I might be off Wattpad....well all my social media apps for about 9 months. ( just to put it out there : no I'm not pregnant oo! 😒)

So it's practically going to be a struggle for me to keep up with you amazing guys and also to update 😥 .

So please do not get angry if I'm not able to reply your messages, comments or follow you back .🙏😘😘

And is it just me or does it seem like my auto-correct is set to disgrace me.

Take for example:

What I wanted to type(W) : how are you na

Autocorrect (A) : how are you baby

(W) : how was your nigh--

(A) * brother auto correct had no chill and changed it to* : how was your nipple

Guys I'm done with autocorrect I tell you 😥😥.

Chapter question: your best Color ?( Red used to be my best Color but then the colors in the sky took over so yeah😥)

So like I always say you can always comment or just DM me (I don't bite I promise) 😁

💙💙😘
Nov. 18th ,8:58am.