3

A/n i scream

-----------------------------------------------

Yuuri Katsuki

Today being Sunday really made me panick since i knew i was going to have to go back to School tomorrow and deal with all the teasing, beatings, and bullying.... I really just want to crawl into a hole and die...

Ding!

Ding!

IceKing: Hey Yuuri, good morning. After last night, i've felr really close to you and i hope to become even close in the near future.

IceKing: After you telling me about School, i feel worried and i'm here to let you know that everything is going to be okay! It was probably because you were tired and it let you feel vulnerable enough to open up to me...

IceKing: But either way, i'm glad you opened up to me. I just thought i would let you know that everything is going to be okay, i'll always be here for you no matter what. Please talk to me if anything happens.

---------------

I blush and smile at his messages before pressing my face into my pillow to control my smile that just wont go away. I took deep breaths to control my fast beating heart and the butterflies in my stomach, all caused by one certain male.

What is he making me feel? Why do i feel this way? What is this feeling? Ugh, fuck you Viktor!

Katsudon.Lover:  (●´ω`●)

IceKing: Good morning katsudon ;)

Katsudon.Lover: Good morning, Viktor :) how are you today?

IceKing: i'm fantastic now that i'm talking to you 😉

Katsudon.Lover: Are you flirting with me?

IceKing: Nah, i'm just being friendly :)

My heart kind of hurt from that.

Katsudon.Lover: I see

IceKing: Hey Yuuri, do you wanna be added to a groupchat?

Katsudon.Lover: uhm, i don't know... I'm shy...

IceKing: We can start off small! It'll be you, me, Phichit, and maybe one or two more people?? (:

Katsudon.Lover: Uhmmm... I guess...

IceKing: Great!

-------------------------------

IceKing added HampsterQueen, GiaCUMetti💦, Katsudon.Lover, and SaltyTiger🐯.

IceKing named the chat "Hoe squad 2.0"

SaltyTiger🐯: Viktor what the fuck is this?

HampsterQueen: YUURI!!!!

SaltyTiger🐯: Huh?

HampsterQueen: Not you! Katsudon.Lover!

Katsudon.Lover: Hi Phi.

GiaCUMetti💦: Phi, huh? I never get to call you that ):

HampsterQueen: hush, Yuuri is like my brother and besides we know each other irl.

IceKing: hi guys!! Yuuri said he was too shy to be in a groupchat so i made a smaller one just for him!!

SaltyTiger🐯: No one cares about your dumb crush, Viktor.

IceKing: Yuuri is my friend!

SaltyTiger🐯: This is confusing. Me or Katsudon?

IceKing: ok someone needs to change their name.. Hmmm.. Yuri! You will be Yurio, you salty kitten! 😉

Katsudon.Lover: ......

SaltyTiger🐯: You're both going to pay for this. When the time comes, watch your backs.