28

[a/n two more chaps left]

⚠WARNING: MENTIONS OF SMUT, DESCRIBED SMUT, SHIT HEATED UP FAM, IF YOU DONT LIKE THEN DONT READ⚠
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,
,

Yuuri isnt sure if he's drunk or not. He cant remember much of what happened that night except for remembering Viktor giving him a necklace with a beautiful charm.

How did things escalate?

Viktors soft kisses on his shoulder and neck turned into harder kisses, which turned into hickeys, which made them both hurry home, stumbling through the door as they made out.

Viktor had slammed Yuuri against the door, grinding their hard-ons together as the door shut and locked.

Everything else was a blur to him.

next thing he knows, Viktor and him are suddenly naked on their bed with Yurio over at Otabeks house for the night.

Viktor had three fingers inside of Yuuri, bringing his lover back to reality as he cries out in pleasure.

Yuuri had been fully stretched by then.

Neither of them remember much after that, until Viktor is suddenly thrusting himself into his raven-haired lover. Reminding himself to be gentle since its both of their first times. Both of them losing their virginities.

Viktor hears his lover cry out for him to stop being so gentle, making Viktor lose his last control while slamming into Yuuri repeatedly, probably going to make Yuuri unable to walk tomorrow.

Things were fine, it lasted several minutes til they both came.

But, it was this night that neither of them will forget.

Viktor had learned about Yuuri's stamina and learned he's a stamina monster in bed.

This was not just Yuuri's first time, it was also his first time topping as he slammed into his platnum-haired lover during their second round.