7: Scar - Face

Coraline's Point Of View

It made me more nervous when Felix told me and Pan what my three tasks would be. The first one didn't scare me at all. The second one scared me the most, highest cliff in Neverland where the bratt trained me. Fighting the mermaids would be a piece of cake. I always protected the Jolly Roger from hideous creatures.

Highest cliff of Neverland

Jumping off the edge

I don't want them to think I'm a scared little puny girl, specially Felix  but I also don't want to jump off a cliff. What should I do? I thought to myself. 

"Well, Coraline up for a little adrenaline" Pan told me. I nodded trying to keep a straight face. The lost boys ended up lining up Felix was last.

Save the best for the last I thought to myself.

" I'm Carrots " the first lost boy said that looked adorable and five years old. I replied with a smile. He aimed for my stomach but failed. "Beginner's Luck!" Felix shouted bitterly.

Then came the next lost boy that looked older about eighteen  "Names Jonathan but you can call me yours ". " Just Get on with it" I demanded with disgust. He obeyed striking my neck. I didn't act that fast so I ended up having shorter hair at the front. "That's better, now I can see your pretty face" he said moving his free hand towards my cheek. I acted faster than before and twisted his hand, he twitched in pain. " Flirt " I murmured.

It went on.

Luckily I only currently got three cuts and there's only two lost boys left. Felix and an innocent looking boy.

"I'm Daniel, Pan's third hand". He aim for my leg and unfortunately succeeded.

Then came Felix he said nothing but stared at me with hate. "Since You two really dislike each other, How about a separate task for Felix?" Pan asked me.

"Okay, we fight until someone dies"I answered.

" I have to agree with her, seems like a great idea" Felix said looking at Pan.

"I'll have to disagree. I can't lose my first lost girl or my second hand..... How about you two fight each other until someone gets a cut in her or his face".Pan answered looking at us. It actually flatters me to be the first lost girl.

" He already has a ton of scars in his face.....  Scar - face" I teased.

"Wimp"

It went on. Until Pan interrupts "Fight already physically you can only use the dagger when your going cut their face".

" Lin, this is your dagger " Pan said looking at over his silver dagger that I trained with I couldn't help but smile.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Felix charged like an angry bull towards me. I instinctively duck and waved punched in his thigh. I heard lost boys cheering for the one who they think would win.

Pan however sat there quiet looking intensely at the fight, Felix elbowed my back that made me tremble into the ground.  He reached his dagger turning his back. I immediately recover and I hit the back of his knee and he lost his balance, dropped his dagger and started to fall right in front of me. I rolled over to my right so he won't fall right in front of me. I was too late he fell but not in front just at my side. We both reached for our daggers. We ended up having our throats in danger. I quickly turned. now only his throat was in danger. I was at his back.

Let him cut you, just to give him a boost of self esteem I thought to myself.

He cuts me in my cheek. I let go of him. My cheek is getting wet then I realized that my blood is pouring out of my cheek I wiped it with my wrist and smiled. "Next task... Let's go" I said smiling to myself.  We went out of camp and walking in to the woods. I slowed down to be in the end.

He's so full of himself I thought.

"Why did you let him cut you?" I heard in my ear.

Lion's Note

It was just yesterday. I checked how many readers I have and it increased 50 more thank you so much!

Follow.Comment.

Share.Vote.