On hold

I wonder where Mr. Stranger is?

What's his real name...?

Will he ever pronounce my name right? It's Coral -line not Coral -lin or Coralyn.

Ohh... I could tell Mr. Stranger about Michael(my bestfriend that I talk about a lot just recently remembered his name) and maybe he can come a board with my plans to take the magic bean portal maker thingy and get off Neverland. I wonder where Michael is I hope they both meet each other, they'll surely be great friends. I was taken away from Michael when I was about six or seven years old. I remembered how much I balled my eyes out that day. We both promised that somebody we would find each other again and stay by each other's side. I would dream of him and me playing in the woods then I would wake up with the sound of the waves crashing.

As my mind drift off to the land of wonders, I stare at the moon. The two dummies finally saw each other and started bickering. Thankfully they kept their promise to me, to stop fighting (physically). Then a terrifying idea squeezed it's way to my mind.

What if one of them is Mr. Stranger? I would know right!? I mean hair color doesn't match Pan's brunnete, Seth's blonde and Mr. Stranger's black haired. Accent Pan's british, Seth's more of a american type and Mr. Stranger right in the middle.

As I panicked I lose my grip and fell off the tree, hitting some branches along the way.  I felt the spikey branches tear my top and stab my arm and legs. Falling, I closed my eyes tight and screamed the first name on my mind " Mr. Stranger!". I felt arms carry me keeping me warm. " Your always there for me, Mr. Stranger thank you" I said weakily smiling. Then opening my eyes I realize it wasn't him, it had long hair and it looked like a girl. " Ohh... I not a hero and you won't get a hero beacuse your in my story" she paused and continued " my story that's why I'll get the happy ending " I fell into deep darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lion's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is officially on hold. I'm sorry. If you guys think that I stopped this story because of the other story your wrong. My grades went downhill so I have to study harder. Then there comes bullying since my grades really sucked so I'm going to prove to all the people who bully me that I'm not there average victim and I'm not the kind of person that let's people bully her. Please support me. 

Thank you for your understanding.