1: The Deal

"Lin, Is food ready yet" Hook retorted while rubbing his tummy."Patience is a virtue, you know" Lin retorted annoyed he asked me twenty times already. As she turned around she saw wet gremlins staring at the tray of fried squid and fish.

After Lunch

Lin asked father my daily question "Dear father, could possibly go with you in the shores...." she was cut off, he probably knew what I was going to say, since I ask him every day. She thought.

" No, Coraline Jones you asked me a million times and the answer will always be no " he retorted. "But I'm turning 18 tomorrow, you promised that you would allow me when I stopped growing up " she retorted about her birthday.

She asked him again and now she mentioned about her birthday. " Pan is a dangerous, gruesome and ... " she cut him off "and we don't know what Pan will do to you " she continued in a mocking voice."This conversation is over" Hook snapped and stormed off. He gone to the most peaceful place in my ship. He was relaxed there out of all the drama with Lin. He hated that girl his thought was interrupted by a cold breeze that brushed through his my shoulders and he heard something. It was an eerie,creepy voice saying "I can help..... you and I have a deal for you,Jones". He quickly grab his dagger and pointed it out to where the voice was coming from he saw a dark figure with white glowing eyes, it laughed that gave him goosebumps.

"Allow me to introduce myself I am Shadow" It said.

"Whats your deal Pan's Shadow"

"That's why I have a deal for you, I don't want to be anyone's shadow ,this is about Pan. We can break him and we only need, Coraline "

It said Lin's name . "How do....you know...?" Hook asked. He was so shocked.

"First of all, I known about her a long time ago. Second we can break Pan using her because Pan fancies her..... you look puzzled she never mentioned Pan before " Shadow said with a smirk.

She remembers a playmate but I thought Rumpelstiltskin Hook thought

"Umm...... Shadow. Is Pan Lin's playmate? " he asked curiously.

"Why yes.... Hook "Shadow said with a huge grin in his face.

"Back to my point , You and I will convince her that Pan is evil. Lin makes him fall again. Breaks him and after we're done with her we'll kill her" It continued it smiled devilishly when it said kill. "What a splendid idea" Hook replied with an evil smile."There's no room for mistakes,Hook" It warned him as it faded away.

The Next Day ( Coraline's Birthday )

The sunshine broke her eyes. She rubbed my eyes and stretched her arms, then something caught her eye ,it was father smiling right at her, just as creepy as Jeff the Killer.

"Good morning, sunshine how was your sleep?" her father said.

She titled my head in confusion "Sunshine, Really ".

"Yes, here have a pie" he handed over the pie which looked like apple pie, She took a bite and it was scrumptious,juicy and sweet, she couldn't help but smile, then she realized this was a dream, she pinched myself to wake herself up but she didn't wake up .It wasn't a dream .

"Whats all this?" she asked.

" What?" he asked politely.

He probably didn't understand because Lin shoved a lot of pie in her mouth. After she ate the whole pie, she laughed cause it was so childish of her to shove everything in her mouth all at the same time.

"What's all of this" she asked once more.

"Nothing just feeling a little festive for your birthday and.....Ummm there something waiting upstairs for you and You and I have something important to talk about so ... hurry up" he said hurriedly his smile faded, then he grabbed the door to twist it open but she stop him "Hook,we can talk about it now..... What evil thing do you have in store for me?" she snapped I couldn't take it anymore, he was acting too strange today.she thought