5: The Fear (continuation )

Coraline's Point of View

We - He ran pretty faster than before so he was just slowing down, for me to cope. "Close your eyes, you will get dizzy " he said. I immediately shut my eyes close . When a few seconds past I opened my eyes, and I saw that we were running towards a narrow cliff.

"What the!? Pan there's a cliff! " I hollered."Ohh... yeah" he replied plainly stopping. " I thought that I was the one who was suppose to close their eyes" I said. He slightly chuckled and said " Training for tonight".

"Do not underestimate me, Pan" I said slyly.

"Don't underestimate my lost boys" Pan said turning around to face me. Just when I was about to open my mouth. I was stunned to see  two silver daggers with fancy embellishments, no rust could be seen. At the sight of this, I couldn't help but smile in amazement and mutter to myself "Amazing". Pan broke my thoughts "I know" he said smiling teasingly, he apparently heard me.

"Don't flatter yourself" I retorted, grabbing one of the daggers and walking pass him.

He turned around and said "First Rule, Focus on your opponent's weapon, position and try to find a weak spot "

He surprisingly advanced towards me striking my stomach. My fast reflexes saved me dodging his sharp dagger but now I fell in my butt. I sigh for a moment and looked at him with stress. "Are you alright?" he said lowering his guard  . I took advantage of it, striking his heart but I accidentally cut him of his face. " I am so sorry I was aiming for your heart but you kneel down so I.." I said nervously.

Coraline , What were you thinking? Are you even thinking? He can kill you in a second, you don't stand a chance.

He faintly chuckled looking at my face. I probably made a horrible weird face.

"The worm has teeth. Don't hold back, Love " he said holding out his hand. I hesitantly took it and he helped me up. "You were aiming for my heart ? Really" he said and chuckled once more. " Well.... umm.. I thought about a weak spot" I said looking at the ground, letting go of his hand. I bit the bottom of my lip. I looked up to see his eyes, if he was angry at me. Instead, I saw an oozing blood coming from his right cheek that I accidentally cut. "Your bleeding but..." I said stopping when I saw that his blood is black " but your blood its.... black" I finished my sentence. He smiled and wiped his cheek with his hand. 

After he wiped it, there was no blood anymore, no scar left it was like it never existed. "Ready? " Pan questioned. Our training went on for hours." Love, Are you tired?" Pan asked. "No, of course not" I retorted defensively. Pan might be noticing that I've been panting a lot. "Of course, you aren't.... " he said "because this is only the beginning" he muttered walking in to the dark woods. I run to catch up "about the tasks" I asked.