12: Tomato

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°Lion's Note•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1000 Reads.

What the gurl, say what? 1000 freakin' reads. (^o^) I literally jumped up and down. I wanted to get this up sooner but I was pretty occupied so I just  typed when I had time. And yes, tomato is the name of this chapter. 

Random Question : Are tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable?? 

Pan's Point Of View

Now I am sitting here confused. She couldn't have magic. I can't sense any magic in her. How could she make them fall? How did she survive? questions flooded my mind. My eyes searched for her. She was talking to Carrots. Carrots did most of the talking. I could tell that she thinks of Carrots as an adorable kid. Before I knew it, I walked towards them. " Hello" they both said tilting their heads a bit. When they realized that they said it in unison, they both laughed. They looked like a sister and the brother.

" Enjoying the bonfire so far ?" I questioned her. " Yup" she replied popping the p.  She was pretty cheerful it was like she didn't collapsed a few minutes ago. " Try not to strain yourself " I retorted.

"Okie Dokie" 

"Are you alright?"

"Yup Yup" she nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure.

"Why? Don't I look okay " she pouted looking like a five year old missing her lost puppy.

"Has she been like this all night?" I turned to Carrots.

" Yes, is something wrong?" Carrots asked.

"This might be the effect of the dreamshade on her" I stated pinching the bridge of my nose.

An idea popped into my clever little head "I have a surprise for you"

" Yippee, Hooray" she clapped her hands and jumped up and down.

"Now follow me" I said gesturing her to come. " I'll be at my old cabin" I said to the boys.

I held her hand so she won't go the wrong way. She shook it violently "Nice to meet you"she said.

Ohh.... This will be a long night.

After walking for several seconds

" My feet hurts" she complained sitting on the grass, frowning. She looked cute frowning at her feet.

I have a baby with me.

"Stand. Up. Now."  I threatened glaring at her.

I had enough of her pathetic attitude.

"But I told you, I can't " She said looking up to me with watery eyes.

" I said Stand. Up. "

She tried to get up but her legs wiggled and she fell straight back to the ground. " I-I'm so-sorry" she stuttered tears building up in her eyes. She wiped them away before they could flow.

It's not her fault she was acting like this, she got shot by a dreamshade  coated arrow.

She should've dodged it.

You didn't help her.

Yes, I did I defended her.

You could have caught the arrow by hand. You were standing behind the bushes.

Shut up.

My inner thoughts fought with me.

Fine I gave in.

She looked up to me. Guess I said that out loud.

" Come on, Love" I said sitting in front of her. " Don't cry and I'm sorry too " I added wiping her tears away with my thumb.

"O-okay" she stuttered but she was now smiling.

I was just about to blink us to my old cabin when I thought of a better idea.

" Want a piggy back ride?"

She nodded so violently. I thought it was gonna fall. I turned my back on her and she jumped on my back. I took a tight grip on her. She letting her hands loose around my neck and soon enough she was swaying , she acted like a bird flapping its wings.

How did I get myself into this? I mentally face palmed myself.

I hope this wears off in the morning.

"I thought you were afraid of heights"

"Well, I know you won't let me fall ,right?"

So she feels safe around me.

Suddenly her hands were at my face. " Why is your face red like tomato?"

Wait! I'm blushing. Blushing is not my thing. Tomato, Really? That red.

"You won't let me fall right?" she asked innocently.

I couldn't make up an answer.

As soon as we got inside my old cabin. I set her down in her soon-to-be-bed. I sat down beside her. "It's so pretty" she said looking around. "I'm tired" she added.