10: Strange....er

Mystery Hero's Point Of View

Should I tell her its me or not?

Should I show my face to her or not?

My face might scare her.

I'll give a bunch of clues just to check if she's who I think she is.

But that would be impossible. Or is it?

Coraline's Point Of View

"Strange....er is what I'll call you, that all right with you?"

" Yup, Fine by me" He answered joyfully.

"Now, what do you actually want or should I say need" I said squinting my eyes. " I do not like owing anyone anything so what is your real intention?"

" Nothing really, As much as I'd hate to leave you, Goodbye Coralyn (coral-lin)" He said patting my head and he waved while walking backwards.

"It's Coral and line, you know straight line" I said loudly. He shook his head gently. I couldn't see his face but I think he was smiling. His voice is unfamiliar. I looked at him as he turned around and disappear in the dark. I started to walk to the other direction.

Pan's Point Of View

I walked beside Felix "Felix, I'm utterly impressed at you, giving such difficult tasks to her" I told Felix. "You just need to act more of a bad guy towards her and I'll act the knight and shining armor towards her" I added.

"Did you save her?" Felix asked. "No" I simply stated. " I gone to Skull Rock" I added.

"But that was your chance to make her think of you, why you saved her and - " Felix said. "I know what I'm doing, Felix" I said with authority.

"I'm apologize Pan, I just got carried away. It won't happen again"

" You should know better, Felix. But I'll give you a chance, just because I'm surprisingly in a good mood  do not let me regret. Know your position first" I said .

°•°•°•°•°•Lion's Point Of View°•°•°•°•°

Hi! 800+ reads

I still remember when I had 6 reads. Time flies.

Why is Pan in a good mood? Did he discover something or is he Mr.Stranger ? (Honestly, I don't know.)

Book Recommendation

Casper by Phantomofsecrets

Do you know Casper the Friendly Ghost? It's a thrilling story for me that is but won't hurt if you try.

P.S.

I'm not paid to say these stuff.