8: Cliff Jumping

Coraline's Point Of View

"Pan" I said looking at him

"Answer me" he said forcibly.

"Just to make us even, to give hi

m a bit of self esteem... Its funny seeing him, all confident thinking he defeated me" I said letting out a faint laugh.

"That's true, it certainly is funny" he agreed.

"How did you know? My acting skills normally works well"

"Well simple, I am Peter Pan, Everyone I meet is just too weak for me"

"Well, Allow me to introduce myself I am Coraline, Coraline Jones" I said enthusiastically shaking his hand.

Author's Point Of View

"Thank you, Lin"  Pan said truthfully. "What? Why?" she said dumbfounded. " Remember when you cut me in my cheek" He replied "Umm...... Yeah" she said nervously.

"I almost felt human" Pan said. " then your welcome, Did it hurt?" she asked. "Well..... No" He said looking a bit down.

Why is he being so nice?. If he keep this up. I might be his friend but it's just a trick. Coraline it's a .... She thought.

I wish I could tell her that I did feel a bit of pain and I'm above sorrow and pain but she's a.... He thought.

Trick They both thought.

"We're here" Felix hollered. She glanced at Pan giving him a worried look.

He's just a trick but still.... Coraline thought.

"Don't worry, Lin" Pan whispered in her ear.

Everyone looked at Felix and parted giving her a path to jump.

I swear. I'm going to get them for this. Pan must've said it to Felix she thought furiously. Seriously it feels like I'm walking off a plank.

"Wait!..." Pan shouted. Coraline had a flicker of hope in her eyes

Pan added "....... I'm just going to talk to the mermaids for their attack, As much as I like to see her jump but I should be going now. How many mermaids would you like, Lin? "

I should be going now. Really! That's the best you've got. I actually thought that you would stop them. the hopeless girl thought.

"How many mermaids.... huh? A hundred"

"Seriously" Pan said annoyed.

"I am serious, actually dead serious" she said facing him." Don't worry, Pan" she added his line replacing her name with his.

She glared him, until he was out of sight.

I will make you suffer, Pan. Making a joke out of me Coraline thought.

And she effortlessly jumped of the cliff, trying to keep herself together she closes her eyes.

I wont cry, I wont give Pan the enjoyment if seeing me cry she said to herself

Then the falling sensation stops.

But I haven't reached the bottom she said to herself.

She opened her eyes out of curiosity and she saw arms.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*Lion's Note*-*-*-*-*-

And Dies

The End

lol just kidding

A cliff hanger (literally hahaha). I'm  such a funny person.

P.S.

I will be needing 5 comments from 5 different people.

I will be posting as soon as we reach 5 comments. Unless, I don't have Wifi cuz' I will soon have a out of town vacation.