7

Recommended song:
Daddy issues - Demi Lovato

It was warm under these sheets and Grayson made me moan like hell. Our kisses were messy and our breathing was heavy and got heavier and heavier every time he thrusts in to me.

This time was different, I had pain during sex. I seriously don't know how that is possible. "Ouch Gray." I said that made him slow down a little bit. "What?" He asked. "It hurts a little." I said.

"Maybe I'm a little rough?" He asked with a smirk and I laughed. "I think a little too rough." I said as I winked. He kissed my neck which made me relax a little.

"You need to let your stress go a little and relax, you're tensed." He said. That's true. I'm thinking about Talia's case a lot. Afraid that she will not be locked up.

"Babe." Grayson said with a low voice, he gives me chills with his voice. "Yeah." I said as I looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes." I said forcing a little smile. I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly.

"You sure?" He asked between our kisses and I nodded. "I'm sure." I said as we switched position. I'm on top now. I knew Grayson felt like a girl now and didn't want this position for long. I went through his hair and I bite his lip as his hand went down on my butt.

The other one wrapped around my waist. I let his lip go and he moaned now. I giggled a little as I threw my head back. "I feel like a girl." He said as he closed his eyes, definitely enjoying it and started to laugh as well.

"You're a girl, shut up." I said as we looked at each other now. He scanned my face, looking up and down between my eyes and mouth. "You shut up." He said and threw me off of him so he was on top of me again. He took my hands above my head. I hated that.

It made me weak and he loved it. He kissed my neck and went down. Left goosebumps on my whole body as he went to my breast area. I knew I was about to cum and it made me feel more and more weak every time he kissed me.

"I love you." I said because I felt like I didn't said it enough

But I've got some daddy issues I think.

-----

"Hey Sam." I began as Grayson and I walked towards her. She was standing alone. She looked at me said hi, then looked at Grayson up and down. "Why are you standing here all by yourself." I asked. "I don't know." She simply said without looking at me. Still looking at Grayson.

"Well.." I said after an awkward moment. "Yeah, so you wanna hang out Mayra?" She said looking back at me. "Uhm.. sure.." I said. I don't know if I can trust her. She is crazily beautiful and flirty.

"Maybe with some friends of yours? So I get to know them more?" She asked and I just nodded. I didn't even want to nod. She just made me nod.

"Okay! See you two after school, Starbucks?" She asked and I nodded again. She, for some reason, gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away. "Relax Mayra." Grayson said as he touched my arms lightly. Kissed my other cheek as his hands slid around my waist.

How did he know that I was tensed.

"You are tensed for no reason babe." He said after kissing my cheek. He gave me a little message. It felt relaxing and I sighed. "I'm being all hormonal lately." I said. "When do you have to get your period?" He asked and I giggled. "Next week, that's the reason I'm tensed probably." I said.

"Soo.. relaxed babe." He said as he kissed my lips now. "Also the Talia thing maybe." I said. "Listen, they got a lot of proof." Grayson began. "But is it enough?" I asked. "I think so, yes." He said as I sighed again.

He hugged me so I laughed and hugged him back. "Did you by the way liked the pancakes I made for you this morning?" He asked and I smiled. "Weirdly enough, I loved it actually." I said and meant it for the first time. "Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's going well with the eating, huh?" He asked. "Last time I puked is 1,5 month ago and yes the eating is going well." I said holding my hand up for my high five. "Yes, high five guurll." He said which made me cringe.

"Okay that was really gay." I said. "You know you love it" he said and smiled brightly. "Okay, come on class is starting you idiot." I said and walked away from it.