12

"How are you feeling?" Lydia asked as I took a few books out of my locker. "Nauseous, but fine." I said as I put the books in my book. Lydia came a little closer. "Look it's Gray." She whispered. I looked in the way she pointed.

He looked like he didn't sleep in ages. He didn't shave since the day I told him about the baby I guess. Which is by the way four days ago. He looked at me and Lydia and continued walking. That broke my heart. No 'Hi' or smile.

You could see dark circles under his eyes. Now Ethan walked in, immediately towards me. "What is going on with him." He said as I saw a concerned look on his face.

"You have to ask you brother, we don't talk right now." I said as I still looked at Grayson who took a book out of his locker and slammed it. "Why? Did you fight?" He asked. "I don't even know what happened." I said as I saw Gray struggling with his locker.

He couldn't get the door shut and he started to get angry. Eventually he kicked his locker door. It made everyone look. "Mr. Dolan don't kick the lockers okay?" Mrs. Fields said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Whatever." He mumbled as he looked around and looked at me. Everyone was still staring. "Y'all can fucking stop staring!" He yelled and I furrowed my brows as I looked at Ethan. Ethan still stared at Grayson. "Is he like that all weekend?" I asked.

"Yea, he's partying since Thursday night. Coming home late in the night and up early to work out." Ethan said as he now looked at me. "Maybe sleeps 2 or 3 hours a night, it's weird, I've never saw him like this." He said as he went through his hair.

"Ethan! Are you coming or not?!" Grayson said irritated. "Yeah, I'm coming." Ethan said as he looked back at me. "I hope you guys fix things, I don't know Grayson like that." He said and after that Ethan walked away. I am at a point where I don't know what to do.

Lydia and I also walked to class. We saw the other girls. "Grayson just snapped at me, it was very funny." Hayden laughed and I shook my head. "It's not funny believe me Hay." I said and she looked confused. "What happened?" She asked immediately.

"I can't tell right now, I'm not really in the mood." I smiled. "It's going to be okay." I said to Hayden as we walked into class.

I saw Grayson looking again and I inhaled. He looked at me like he wanted to say sorry. He looked so.. sad. That's the only thing I can do to him. Making him sad.
--

"Mayra!" Grayson yelled through the halls. I turned around and he stopped running. "Yes?" I asked. "Just wanted to say that you look beautiful." He said and I smiled but quickly stopped. "No Gray, that's not what I want to hear right now." I said.

"I know, but I don't know what else to say." He said as I sighed. "What about: why did you run off like that Thursday and why are you partying?" I started to ask. "Oh and why does it looks like you got one hour of sleep tonight?" I continue.

"Because I got one hour of sleep." He said really dry as he raised an eyebrow. "No need to be a smart ass right now okay?" I said and he sighed. "Well Em, I seriously don't know what to do with myself right now." He said and now I sighed and looked at Lydia who was waiting for me at the door, then looked back.

"Well I don't know what to do with myself either, so I need a little help or support of my boyfriend!" I yelled now. He looked ashamed at the ground as I saw Hayden and Liv walking through the hallway. They had a confused look on their faces.

"I'm trying to do what's best but if you're acting like this, then it's hurting me." I said softly with a crack in my voice as I felt my eyes get watery. Grayson's as well. It became quiet. "Say something." I said as he opened his mouth but didn't speak.

"Okay.. I know enough." I said and walked towards Lydia blinking my tears away. I'm not a fucking loser, I don't want to cry at school.

"You okay?" Lydia asked. "I will be." I said. I believe i've been saying this for a year already.