8

"So, Starbucks she said?" Lydia asked as the girls walked behind us. I took Lydia, Hayden, Liv and Senna with me. Samantha knew that Grayson was coming too but I really did not want him to be there.

I saw Ethan standing there and I walked over to him. "E, you're coming to Starbucks." I said as he was talking to Jordan. "Dude what the fuck?" He said as he laughed. "Sam asked me to come with a few friends." I said and he didn't quite understand that.

"So?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "So she's expecting Grayson also and I don't like it when she flirts with him." I explained and he laughed. "Okay I will distract her then." His said as he winked at me. I nodded and looked at Jordan.

"Why don't you also come?" I asked him and he raised his shoulders. "Jayden will be there too." I said and smiled innocently. "Yeah, I will come too, I need to talk to him anyways." He smiled. "Cool!" I said and I walked to the girls again who were already on the parking place next to my car.

I took my phone and called Jayden to say that he had to come also. I wonder what Jordan wanted to talk about.

"Okay girls, get in!" I said as I opened my car.
----

"Hey Sam!" I said as I gave her a hug and she looked at all the friends I asked to come. "Wow that's a lot of friends." She said and I laughed. "I know right? You don't mind, do you?" I asked and she shook her head. "Good!" I said and we waited in line to order.

-----

"I'm serious Gray, she flirts with you." I said and he started to laugh. "Why you laughing? dead ass serious you bitch." I said as I playfully pushed him. "Chill Mayra, nothing bad is going to happen, I promised you remember?" He said and I thought back to a few months back.

💭💭
"Okay, so I fucked up a lot of weeks ago. Mayra I'm so thankful for you to forgive me. I was stupid." He began and I smiled.

"I promise that I will be the person that will make you happy and not make you sad." He continued and he wasn't done yet. "I love you." He said and he raised his glass.

"To a new start." He said and we all repeated him. "To a new start." We said and laughed. We took a sip of our drink and after that Grayson hugged me.
💭💭

It was such a nice moment, getting Grayson back and being there with Skylar and Ethan. They where a power couple. Too bad the had to split. She moved away and my heart was totally broken.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Grayson asked as he still looked at me. "No it's not that, I was just thinking." I sort of explained. "Mayra you are having bad anxiety those last couple of weeks." He said as he looked around me.

"What is up with you?" He said as he finally looked back at me. "I don't know." I said as I looked at the ground. I saw Grayson stepping forward to straddle my shoulder with one hand and the other brushed my cheek.

I looked at him and I saw him staring at me intensely. "I'm here, okay?" He asked. I knew he talked about if I needed him that I could always talk to him. I smiled shyly. "Okay." I said and his lips touched mine shortly after I said it.