15

"I've been called." Ethan almost yelled as he run towards me. He looked so happy. "Who called you?" I laughed as he took a breath. "Skylar is in Australia on the airport, she is going to visit us, she lands in the night." He said and I immediately became enthusiast. "She told me to tell you!" He said and we both where so happy.

"Oh my god Eth that's amazing!" We said as he started to hug me. I almost couldn't breathe. "Eth, air." I said and he let me go. "Sorry I'm just so excited." He smiled. "Me too oh my god." I said. Yes, we were fangirling about Skylar.

"How long does she stay?" I asked. "Ten days." Ethan said and I nodded. "Where is she staying?" I asked and he raised his shoulders. "It didn't matter to her, your place or mine. Or both." He said and laugh. "Both." We said at the same time and gave each other a high five.

"Already flirting with the other brother Mayra?" Samantha laughed as she walked past us. "No, I won't do that sort of stuff." I said and she stopped. "Lol, what kind of stuff?" She asked and I laughed. "Trying to steal a boyfriend of someone." I meanly smiled.

"Are you saying I stole Grayson?" She asked. "I don't know, am I?" I asked and laughed. "Because I didn't steal Grayson, if you think about, he just doesn't like a fat Mayra that's all." She looked me up and down. "Being pregnant doesn't suit you." She said.

"Hold up, how can you say something like that?" Ethan asked. He knew this kind of stuff developed my eating disorder. "You can't call anyone fat, you don't know what she's going through." He said a little angry. It was kinda sweet.

"Oh yea, because everything on this school is about Mayra, I forgot." She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Em, it doesn't mean you're fa-" Ethan began but I interrupted him. "Ethan it's okay, I started this." I blamed myself. "No Mayra you didn't." He said trying to talk it out of my head. "Eth it's okay, it's fine." I said.

"Lets talk about Skylar again." I continued. "Okay." He said. "So I thought first few days with you and the last days with me." He said. "Or, first day with me, then you, me, you and continuing like that." He smiled and I nodded.

"Last one sounds good to me." I smiled back. "Are you sure you're okay?" Ethan asked and I nodded. "Just a bitch trying to be funny." I said and he nodded.
---

"Sky!" Ethan, Grayson and I all screamed as we decided to run towards her. Grayson knew Skylar like Ethan knows me. It's pretty obvious they are here. She started giggling. "I missed you guys!" Skylar said and hugged us. After that Ethan started to kiss her.

Grayson stood there awkwardly. I felt the most uncomfortable tension ever as we didn't look at each other. "How are you guys doing? Mayra? Starting with you." She said. "I'm fine." I smiled. "What about you though?! How is Australia?" I asked and played it off like that.

"Australia is the prettiest country on earth." She said as I saw her tanned skin. "You look so tan!" I said and we both laughed. "So Grayson what's up." She said. "Nothing much." He said because if she only knew what was going on..

She would beat my ass for being pregnant but she would Grayson his ass for leaving and partying instead of helping me. It's nothing like Grayson. Grayson is the most helpful guy here. She'll be disappointed in us both.

"Mayra get your boy to talk more." She laughed. I inhaled deeply but slow. I still didn't look at Grayson. I looked at her in a certain way. She knew exactly what was going on. "Guys, you didn't.." She started. It became more awkward than before.

"We did." I said. "Why?!" She yelled. "Grayson you promised to care for her when I was gone! What happened?" She said loudly. "I'll tell you tonight." I said. "No please don't." Grayson said because he knew she would kill him.

"Grayson she will not only kill you but me too." I said angry. "She has a right to know, it's my best friend." I snapped. "Damnit." Grayson said as he looked at the other way. "Well, that ended on bad terms." She said. "Basically." I said and she nodded.

"Now I'm sad." She said and I laughed. "Don't be." I said and we started walking to the exit.

---

"Skylar, Grayson left me because I'm pregnant." I said as she sighed. "Oh no.. Mayra.." She said.