Jesse Cale

****STILL T.P.O.V.****

"Hi Jesse." Jenna and I both responded.

"Jesse, this is Tyler and Jenna."

"Hi Tyler, hi Jenna."

"We were just about to watch a movie if you want to join." I offered as Josh sat down next to Jenna.

"Sure, if that's okay with everyone else." Jesse looked at Josh and Jenna who both smiled and nodded in approval. "Sweet. What are we watching?" Jesse took a seat on the other side of Josh.

"Well, we were thinking something scary." Jenna said.

"Oh! I love scary movies." Jesse smiled and sat down on the couch.

"What about Saw?" Josh suggested.

"I've seen that too many times." Jenna sighed.

"What about Children Of The Corn?" Jesse asked.

"That scares the crap outta me." Josh laughed a little.

"What about The Woman In Black?" I suggest.

"Oh! I love that one!" Jenna clapped her hands.

"Sounds good." Jesse replied.

"I'm down." Josh smiled, "Imma go get some blankets." He stood up and made his way down the hall.

"I'll help!" Jenna stood up and followed him.

"So, Tyler, how are you?" Jesse asked as he scooted a bit closer to me.

"I'm alright. And yourself?"

"Doing pretty good." He glanced at my arms.

"Sorry. I can go out on a hoodie." I got up.

"No, no, don't do that. I just hate when people do this. I'm so sorry about whatever you are going through." He sadly smiled.

"Are you sure? Because I understand if it bothers-" Jesse cut me off.

"It's okay Tyler, really. It doesn't bother me."

"Okay." I sat back down. "I didn't know that Josh was having others over, otherwise I would've already put something on to cover them up."

" Nah, I just dropped by, he didn't invite me. And don't worry about it, it's fine. We all have scars, just shows what we conquered, never hide them." He smiled as Jenna and Josh walk back into the room.

"We're back!" Jenna skipped down the hall.

"Sweet. Are you guys ready to watch the movie?" Jesse asked.

"Yep." We all agreed. Josh turned on the movie and sat next to Jesse. Leaving Jenna next to me. She passed out the blankets and snuggled in.

"Sorry guys, I could only find three blankets. Someone's gunna have to share." Josh stated.

"Sorry, I'm not sharing with you Josh." Said Jesse.

"Well, looks like we are sharing." Jenna blushed.

"Yeah.." I also blushed a little.

Half way through the move Josh fell asleep. Jesse had to leave so Jenna and I told him that we would tell Josh that he left.

A few minutes later Jenna laid over on my shoulder, I felt butterflies my stomach. There was a jump scare in the movie and she buried her face into my T-shirt. Once it was over she hesitantly looked back at the screen. I felt her shaking a little so I wrapped her up slowly in my arms and gave her a small hug. She scooted down on the couch a bit and laid her head back down but his time on my chest. My heart started beating fast I felt happy. Just really, really happy. I felt her breathing steady, as well as mine. I looked down to see that she had fallen asleep. I slowly felt my eyes shut, I thought about how happy I was right now. I wish this moment could last forever.

The bright light shown through the windows in the apartment. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see Jenna laying in my lap, playing on her phone. I looked over to where Josh had fallen asleep but there was no Josh there.

"Where did Josh go?" I asked groggily.

Jenna looked up and smiled, "Well good morning sleepy head. He went to grab some breakfast, he'll be back soon."

"Oh, okay." I laid my head back, thinking about how Jenna and I had fallen asleep. I wonder if this means things will be awkward? Maybe things will never be the same? She seemed okay though, maybe everything will be normal.

"Oh, sorry. I wasn't even thinking, would you like me to get up?" Jenna started to sit up.

"No, you're okay. You're keeping me warm." I smiled down at the beautiful girl.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Good," she smiled, "you make a good pillow anyway."

We laid there for about an hour, talking to each other and looking at social media,
"But why would he wear that?" Jenna laughed as she pointed to a picture of Jay wearing my moms old prom dress.

"I don't know," I laughed, "he just wanted to dress like his mom." We both tried to catch our breath as Josh walked in the door.

"What's so funny?" Josh asked, chuckling slightly.

"This." Jenna grabbed my phone as she caught her breath.

"Oh wow," he started laughing, "Who is that?"

"My brother, Jay." I finally steadied my breath.

"That's amazing. So, who wants breakfast?" He held up a grocery bag of fruits and muffins.

_________________________________Sorry it took me so long to update guys, but I'm finally back and will try to get ANOTHER chapter up this weekend or this week.