Chapter 14

I stared back at him, fascinated. Everything I'd been taught, about humans being evil and dangerous, it was all wrong. At least this human. He wasn't going to hurt me.

Then he kissed me again. I let him, because I believed and I trusted him.

Maybe I was taking a wild risk, but the thought made my heart beat twice as fast, and I closed my eyes and passionately kissed him back, and the friction of our bodies seemed to create its own source of electricity and excitement, and I gasped and shuddered at this new amazing feeling.

As we kissed, he gently but firmly pushed me back, so I lay on the bed. My weak human legs were relieved and he drew them up around his torso, pressing his body against mine. I lay under him and he began to explore the depths of my body, his hands gently touching and prodding, and I gasped at this newly discovered feeling, like a hidden treasure that was just unearthed, and pleasure pulsated through me, making me even weaker than before.

But I wanted more of it, this new feeling, and without permission my body let out a loud moan, and shuddered at his touch.

His body seemed to respond in a similar way, and he groaned, his muscles flexing in excitement, and his tongue glided in my open mouth. My tongue found his and in an instinctive response it danced with his, twirling and exploring.

Then he stopped and drew slightly back to my disappointment, and I gasped in need at his sudden withdrawal.

I needed him.

But he wasn't finished.

His mouth caressed the most sensitive places on my body that had never been touched before, bringing me even more pleasure and excitement, and I moaned as I moved against him. My hands clenched his hair and he grunted in response. His mouth and tongue pushed and prodded and sucked, and I let out a loud content moan. Suddenly, the lower sensitive area of my body began pulsating faster and faster and I groaned and gasped, wanting relief, which came seconds after, followed with a shudder of extreme pleasure. Then it was over.

After, I closed my eyes, breathing fast and heavy. My body was exhausted but content and I closed my eyes. Joel seemed to do the same, and he drew my body against him, his arms grasping me around my waist, and my eyes closed.