Jump off the Boat

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope u all have an amazing 2018 xx
-FALLON POV-

I door opens and I see Valentine come inside.

"Hello Fallon, I thought you might would like to come out for just a bit. Jace has something to do and I thought you could watch his moves and learn."

"I don't want to do jack shit"

"Oh wait you thought I was asking if you would like to. No its a demand."

He grabs me by the arm and drags me to the top of the boat where I see Jace.

"Fallon! What did they do to you"

"Don't worry about it Jace." I say looking away.

"Kill that wolf" Valentine tells Jace.

"No, she's our prisoner"

"After what she did, we are letting her off easy." says the guard.

"What are you talking about?" she asks.

"Five years ago my father was killed by a white wolf" the guard says.

"And you think its her? There are probably a bunch of white wolfs out there"

Valentine slaps me.

"Did I tell you to speak?"

"I've never killed anyone I swear!" she cries "I obey the accords, I'm apart of Luke's pack"

"Jace!" I hear Clary yell. "I need you ti listen to me. Everything I said before was under a spell. Run!"

They both run and pick me up. I am able to run just not as fast.

"Come on Fay, you got this." Clary tells me.

2 guards come our way and I pounce at them using my werewolf claws. I take them both out and then Jace's nose stats to bleed. But he didn't do anything. Dot opens a portal and we all jump into the water. I don't remember what happened after that.