Activated

A/N: When I was writing this story I was hoping people would like it because I worked hard on it and I really liked how my mind came up with Jace to have a cousin who is a hybrid. And now I have over 100 reads! I am so happy guys you have no idea, anyway enjoy this chapter xx

While Jace goes in and saves Simon. Magnus, Clary and I sneak in to the institute.

"This way" Clary says.

"Carful Clary, circle members could be anywhere" I tell her.

I look to my left and see the same little girl

"Madsie?" I whisper.

She looks at us and walks down the hall.

"Go get her you two"

"No, I won't leave you." I look at Clary.

"I'll be fine on my own. You two find Simon" Magnus says.

***

Clary and I move slowly and keep our eyes open for any Circle members. One of them come charging and I scratch them with my claws on their stomach and clary slices above his waist then stabs him.

"Nice" I tell her.

"Thanks" she smiles.

Another member comes towards us but I snap his neck. But then we are ambushed with more Circle members and taken away.

We are taken into the main institute room and I get slumped onto the ground while Valentine drags Clary to the sword.

"Stop!" I yell.

"You can't make me do this!" Clary tells her father.

"You don't have a choice" he snaps.

She tries to get away but he is to strong. I try my best to get up but I get dragged down, will I die? I then see Simon use his vampire speed and push Valentine to the ground. He slices and stabs the members around us.

"Clary, Fallon. Are you alright?"

"Yeah lets go" I say.

I see Jace come out and walk towards to Soul Sword.

"Jace wait" Clary says.

"Wait we can find another way" I cry, I feel like I know him. I can't let him die. "Don't do it Jace!"

He looks at Clary who keeps pleading to not touch it but he does. He looks up at it then he falls back.

"Why didn't that destroy the sword?" Clary questions.

I rush over to him to see if he is alright.

"Jace, are you okay?" I ask.

"You are nothing but not predictable son" I hear Valentine say as he grabs the sword.

He raises it up and makes a loud sound for us downworlders, like a dog whistle but worse. And a bright light shines making us blind. After that it was all black.

***

-CLARY POV-

"Oh my god" I say as I see all the downworlders dead.

"Simon your okay"

"How?" He says

"Fallon!" I yell and see her on the ground.

I rush over to her and start to cry, no. A beautiful and young girl can't die like that, but I see her take a deep breath. She's okay but blacked out. Of course she can't die, she's part shadow hunter, the tears turn into joy that she's okay.