Executed

-CLARY POV-

"Clary!Clary!" I hear Isabelle yell.

"Hey whats up?" I ask.

"It's Fallon"

"What about her?"

"Aldertree is going to execute her"

My heart started pumping up to my ears, execute? Like kill her? Why?

"Where is this happening?" I ask.

"City of Bones, lets go"

We both rush out the doors and to the grave yard, the entrance to the City of Bones. I watch Jace run towards us.

"I got Izzy's call. Why are they killing Fallon?" He asks.

"I dont know" I tell him.

***

-FALLON POV-

"Today! Is the execution of Fallon Luna Herondale. Her crime is being a hybrid, part werewolf part shadowhunter. We will protect out kind at any cost, so we lift this should sword and stab her in the heart" Aldertree says.

I take deep breaths and start to cry, today is the day I get caught, today is the day I die. My life ends here but I had a wonderful life. I watch the sword rise then I hear footsteps running this way.

"Stop!" I hear Clary yell.

"Clary!" I cry and rush to hug her, tears dropping down my cheeks.

"Its okay Fallon, I got you"

"What the hell is going on?" asks Isabelle.

"Your friend here, Fallon isn't as innocent as you think" Aldertree says madly.

"What did she do wrong?" Clary yells.

"Fallon isn't just a werewolf, she is also a shadowhunter."

After that, there was only silence.

"Fay, what is he talking about?"

I start to cry.

"Jason Herondale and Emily Rose"

"The forbidden lovers? What has that got anything to do with this?" Isabelle asks.

"There your parents aren't they." asks Jace.

I slowly nod and I lose all my tears.

"Get her down! This isn't her fault! You are about to kill a teenage girl who didn't mean any of this!" yells Clary. "At least let us make a case with the Clave."

"Fine. I'll call the Clave and you make your case." Aldertree then looks at the Silent Brothers "We will release her but she says in the institute in lock down."