Jonathan

Today they let me come to a book shop that our old friend, Elliot owns. As I walk around the corner I see glass is shattered and I quickly rush into the book shop to see a dead body, Elliot's dead body.

"Demon attack" says Jace.

We then hear someone walk in and I prepare to attack.

"Hey" says Sebastian.

"What are you doing here" I snap.

"Fallon" Clary says which pretty much means shut up and be nice.

"I saw the alert at the institute"

"Sure you did" I say and for the Clary slaps my arm.

"Not 100% sure what happened but there was a demon presence here" Jace explains.

"Oh my god" Clary says looking at the dead flowers.

"What?" I ask.

"Its Jonathan."

She then goes on and explains Jocelyn's story about Jonathan killing the flowers.

"Sorry, whose Jonathan?" asks Sebastian.

"Her brother" I tell him.

"He must be after the mortal mirror" says Jace.

"You think" I sarcastically tell him.

After that Jace and Clary argue about killing or not killing that shadow hunter demon. And Sebastian keeps taking Clary's side...

Clary finds out the location of the mirror and we head there. Dot finds where the mirror is and Clary goes to retrieve it. All of a sudden a demon comes out of no where, but not any demon its Jonathan. I run up to him but he knocks me out, everything goes to black.

***

I wake up and see Max rush past my door. I get up and follow him and he ends up at the Inquisitor door.

"Your Jonathan" I hear him say.

I rush in to see Sebastian.

"I knew that there was something about you"

He knocks out Max and I go to attack.

"Have you told your family yet. About you being part faire?" He asks.

"How do you know?" I say shocked.

I get him with my claws on his stomach and arm. But I feel something hard hit my head.