Rescue Mission

-Clary POV-

I have called Fallon several times but she won't pick up. I've tried to find Jace but I can't find him. I try to distract myself but doing some charcoal drawing and playing music really loudly in my ears.

I turn around and see Jace.

"Hey, I've been trying to look for you all day."

"Sorry just a bit busy. Is everything okay?" He asks.

"I don't know, Simon came running to me today. Literally and he was in the Seelie Court."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know but that's not what I'm worried about. Fallon was there."

"Fallon, my cousin Fallon?"

I nod.

"I've tried calling her but she won't pick up."

"It's late. Let's go to the Seelie Court tomorrow and how about tomorrow night we go on a date." Jace smiles.

--------------------------------------

-Jace POV-

I walk to the weapons room where Izzy is fixing some seraph blades.

"Hey Izzy, I was wondering if you have any dinner recommendations."

"Why? You should ask Alec and Magnus, they have been to every restaurant in New York" She laughs.

"I'm taking Clary out for a date tomorrow night. And you know her best."

"True but I don't know her as good as Fallon, you should ask her."

"I would, but apparently she is in the Seelie Court."

Isabelle freezes and looks up at me.

"What?" I ask

"We need to get her right now."

"Izzy calm down, whats going on?"

"Look Fallon told me something, she just needed someone to talk to and someone to keep it a secret for the time being-"

"Get to the point."

"Fallon isn't only part Shadowhunter part Werewolf, she is also part Seelie."

--------------------------------

-Fallon POV-

"We have visitors" The Seelie Queen says.

"Who?" I ask.

I then begin to hear someone call out my name, as it gets closer I recognise the voice. It's Clary. Three people come running into the court.

"What are you doing here?" I question.

"What are we doing here? What are you doing here Fallon! Why didn't you tell me?" Clary asks.

"Oh Clarissa. Stay out of this, this is Seelie business."

"She is also part shadow hunter, so technically it's shadow hunter business as well." Jace snaps. "Come on Fallon, let's go."

"I-I can't" I reply.

"Why not?"

"The Seelie Queen told me something important, and I need her help."

"With what?"

"I can't say."

"Okay Fallon. I'm usually not this nice, but you can go back to live with your shadow hunters."

"Really?!" I say in shock. "But I need your-"

"Help. I know. Just come down when I call you."

"Thank you so much!" I smile.

I then run up to Clary, Jace and Izzy giving them a big hug and tell them how much I've missed them. It is kind of strange that the Seelie Queen let me go, but I can't focus on that right now. I have other things to worry about. Like finding people like me, hybrids.