Idris

Over 300 reads!!❤️❤️thank you all so so much xx

I read in the library while Jace looks at I don't know something. I see Clary walk in.

"You asked Alec to assign us to this mission?"

"What mission? I wanna go on a mission!" I say.

"Maybe Fallon" Jace says.

At least I got a maybe instead of a no.

"Anyway, yeah I needed someone I could trust"

She walks to the table and says thats the map of Idris. Jace nods. He tells us how Valentine used to take him to a cabin and that he might be a clue in there. The Clave declined a portal and Magnus is still in the Seelie Court.

"What if we don't need a warlock?" says Clary.

"Well yeah what would we need?" I ask.

She gets out her stele and draws a rune on her hand, she pushes it past me and Jace. Boom, theres a portal. Paper starts blowing everywhere.

"This is so cool!" I smile.

"Don't you think about it" Jace says.

I look at him then think about the cabin and jump in. I land in Lake Lyn, Jace portals in and jumps into the water. He comes back up with Clary.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine" she says spitting out water.

We walk into the forest and Clary seems to be tripping out. We then walk back to the lake to find her stele, I left mine in the library. Clary walks to far and Jace and I lose her, great.

After a while we spot Isabelle who nearly attacks us.

"Chill Izzy. Its just us" I say.

"What happened to Clary?"

"We don't know" says Jace.

"You didn't drink any of the Lake's water, didn't you?" asks Izzy.

"No but Clary did"

Theres obviously something bad about that water, Izzy explains that its hallucinations. But I drunk it and nothing bad has happened, thats probably because hallucinations are what fairies do and can't happen to them (in the shadow hunter books I don't think its true but lets just say it is :))

"Fallon you drunk that water" Jace says.

"What? No..." I say.

They both give me a look.

"Lets go find Clary" I say.

We find Clary a while later but she is CRAZY! She keeps asking where Jace and I are. Like hello, I'm right here!

"Just hold still" Izzy says while approaching her with her stele.

That doesn't work so Clary starts to fight Isabelle. Jace wraps his arms around her and use his angel rune power to draw and iratze on her which thankfully works. Clary turn around and is happy to see Jace okay.

"Wheres Fallon?"

"Here" I say.

And we hug each other. Everything is okay. We head to the cabin but there is nothing there, its abandoned but there is a weird smell around.

                                                                                              ***

Isabelle walks into my room and sits down on my bed.

"I know the Queen said something to you and it spooked you or something. What is it?"

"Its nothing Izzy-"

"Are you also part faire?" She interrupts

"How?"

"When Jace asked you if you drunk the Lake water. You freaked out."

I start to cry,

"Its so hard Izzy. Everything bad has happened and now this, people will want me dead, people will want me as a weapon and last time that happened I was abused" I burst into tears and she hugs me.

"I'll keep your secret until you think it is right to tell Clary and Jace"

"Thank you Isabelle" I smile.