Hail and Farewell

"The mirror is Lake Lyn?" I say surprised.

Clary came to me and decided to tell me that they know where the mirror is.

"Yeah"

"Woah"

I see the Seelie Queen at my door.

"Fallon I would like a word"

"Clary, give us a minute please."

I watch as Clary closes the door.

"Have you considered my offer?"

"I don't want to live in the seelie world your majesty. My family is here this is where I belong."

"But your family is also in the seelie world Fallon."

"I said no"

"Fine, you'll regret it"

I watch her walk out. Damn I am so happy she isn't the Queen of England.

***

It goes dark and we are in a bloody graveyard. Far out this is going to turn into a horror movie! Clary, Izzy and I hear noises and run into the middle of the graveyard into a small little building.

There are cob webs everywhere and I get shivers up my spine. I hear zombie kind of like noises coming from around the corner.

"What the hell is that?" I whisper.

"I don't know" Izzy replies.

All of a sudden we are attacked and I start moving my seraph blade left and right attacking what ever the hell we are attacking. I stab it in the stomach right through to the back. We kill every last one of them and we come together.

"Wheres Jace?" I ask.

"Sebastian" Alec replies.

"Izzy and Fallon. Go find Sebastian and Jace."

We both run out and onto a bridge and Isabelle uses her whip to tangle him. Jace quickly gets up and stabs him through the back. He falls into the river.

"Ave Atque Vale" We all say, hail and farewell.