be alone with me

warning: smut

"I'll be back in an hour or so," Taylor said to his roommate while he collected the books he would need for a small study session that was being held between him and a few students who were in one of his classes.

Zac nodded his head, not taking his eyes off of his laptop. He had plans for his alone time.

As soon as Zac heard the door slam shut, he closed the tab that his computer was on. He glanced at the door one more time to be sure it had been shut.

He returned his gaze to his laptop, quickly putting the browser in private mode and heading onto a porn site that he particularly enjoyed.

Zac hadn't been able to do this since the summer. He and Taylor were almost always together, and on the rare occasion that they were not together, Zac was either busy or exhausted. He had considered jerking off in the shower, but it being in public stopped him.

He pushed off the sweatpants and boxers that had previously covered the lower half of his body. His shirt stayed on, though. He didn't want to waste any time whatsoever.

Zac was eager to finally get himself off. He could not count on both hands the amount of times he had fought back a boner while in Taylor's presence.

Zac awkwardly reached under the bed, finding a small bottle of lube that he had secretly stashed underneath and had been hoping to use. He refocused himself on his computer, searching for a video that suited his interests. He thought it would be easy to find something considering how long he had been waiting to touch himself. But this was not the case.

The issue was obvious. Before meeting Taylor, Zac didn't have a type. At all. He had fucked a few guys before — or, on most occasions, had been the one being fucked — but he had never had a boyfriend, never had a serious crush on anyone he had encountered. He was constantly in Taylor's presence, though, so there was no time for the crush to fade away. So ever since he had developed this crush on Taylor, he had a very specific taste in men.

What he wanted was an 18 year old, curly haired brunet boy who was almost 6 feet tall, played guitar and was named Taylor Benjamin York.

This crush that Zac had developed was such a foreign concept to him. Never before had he faced such a dilemma. Any feelings that he had ever felt for anyone usually stemmed no further than wanting sex. He was good with steering clear of straight men that he knew he had no chance with. Taylor, of course, was an example of a straight man he had no chance with.

Zac spent several minutes repositioning his body. He ended up facing away from the door of his dorm room, laptop across from him. No longer on his back, he rested on his knees with his finger positioned at his entrance and his other hand hovering above the keyboard of his computer. It was a very awkward position, his arm behind his back and bent at the wrist. It would be well worth it, though.

He eventually chose a video with very little thought, not paying too much attention to what was taking place on the screen. All he could think about was Taylor.

Before doing anything, he had made sure to apply a generous amount of lube to his index and middle finger, both of which would later be inserted into his entrance.

When he slid his fingers in — eyes squeezed shut due to the pain and so he could imagine Taylor being there with him — he whined aloud. Knowing how thin the walls that separated him and his neighbors were turned him on even more.

Considering only one hand was available, Zac had no choice but to pour the lubrication he needed directly onto his length, fighting back a moan that was caused by the cool temperature of the liquid. His shaky hand quickly wrapped around his cock, spreading the lube around. He shivered when his thumb stroked his tip.

He moved his body up and down at a steady pace. However, his breathing pattern was not as steady as the movement of his body. The stretch burned, but this was nothing new to him. He had grown to tolerate the feeling, especially with knowing that the pain would pass and pleasure would soon take over.

All Zac needed to do was find that one spot. As he rode his own fingers, stroking his length, he continued to wiggle his fingers here and there in search of the special spot that would have him finishing in no time.

Finally, he found it. He couldn't fight back the moan that soon left his lips. All he could picture was Taylor being underneath him, the curly-haired boy's cock replacing Zac's fingers.

The thought alone was making Zac even harder.

Since he had finally found that special spot, he removed his digits, coated them in more lube, and forced three fingers into himself. Similarly to the first two, the sting caused him to whine. The pain quickly subsided and he couldn't fight back the pleasure that was building up inside of him.

Considering Zac and Taylor were roommates, they had seen each other naked more than once. It was always nonchalant, as if they were just two buddies changing in the locker room. But Zac would always sneak a peek whenever Taylor was nude around him. There was one occasion where Taylor had woken up a little excited and Zac was impressed by what he saw. Considering his size, Zac was not sure if three fingers would be enough to prepare him for what he wanted.

His hand that was wrapped around his length increased in speed. He knew he couldn't last much longer.

He stopped the movement of his hand momentarily and grabbed a few tissues from the tissue box that he had placed on the desk beside his bed for a moment like this. It didn't take much longer, only a few more flicks of his wrist and he found himself biting his lower lip to fight back moans. They still could be heard, just not half as loud as they wanted to be. His release covered the tissues as his orgasm washed over him.

He did not adjust his position on the bed. The video continued to play on his laptop and his fingers remained where they were.

Not much longer after, Taylor returned to the building. The classmates that he was supposed to study with had all decided that they were fine and didn't need the study session. As soon as Zac heard the doorknob turning, his eyes widened and he did his best to close the tab. But with impeccable timing, his computer suddenly did not want to cooperate with him. He panicked. It felt like there was nothing he could do, so he didn't move for those few seconds — though that brief interval felt like an eternity.

Therefore, Taylor walked in on his roommate fingering himself, gay porn playing on his laptop. Zac looked back at him, his face red and covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Taylor didn't say a word, didn't bother explaining why he had returned so much earlier than he had expected, didn't ask what the hell was going on. He just blinked hard, turned to walk out of the room, and shut the door behind himself.