this sex is on fire

smut warning

Even though Taylor was the one to initiate the intercourse, Zac was quick to demand, "Lie down."

Taylor did so with a lazy grin, climbing into Zac's bed and kicking his own pants off. He lay there with that smirk upon his face, wearing nothing but his shirt and boxers. A tent had begun to form in his boxer briefs, which definitely pleased Zac.

Zac joined his roommate on the bed, kneeling beside him. He leaned down, their lips meeting for what would be the third time since they met. His first action was unbuttoning Taylor's shirt, which he luckily received assistance in removing. As his lips mingled with Taylor's, he dragged his hand down the curly-haired boy's bare chest and stomach. His hand snuck under the waistband of Taylor's boxers, eventually gripping his semi-hard length. Taylor gasped and pulled away from Zac's lips.

"Feel good?" Zac asked somewhat rhetorically, his voice just a soft whisper. Taylor nodded, his cheeks flushed.

Zac's lips met the center of Taylor's chest, just between his pecs. Zac smirked against Taylor's skin as he left a trail of kisses along his chest and stomach. His hand continued its steady movement.

He pressed several kisses near the waistband of Taylor's boxers, stopping his hand to use it to join in on the effort of tugging the briefs down. Zac bit his lip before pressing another kiss to Taylor's stomach and leaving a line of kisses along his happy trail.

Zac's hand wrapped around Taylor's length once again, earning a whine from the older of the two. Taylor's eyes were shut and his mouth was wide open, although very few noises were passing his lips.

The steady movement of Zac's hand continued. He moved it up and down slowly, his thumb rubbing Taylor's tip each time it moved upwards.

Each time Zac's thumb ran along Taylor's tip, he took note of the pre-cum that had been forming upon it. As soon as Taylor opened his eyes and looked down at his roommate, Zac leaned closer and circled his tongue around the head of Taylor's cock. This caused a louder groan to leave the older male's lips.

A smile managed to appear on Zac's lips as he went down on Taylor, the younger man's head bobbing slowly. He moved his closed fist up and down, moving steadily along the area that Zac's mouth could not reach.

Zac pulled off, whispering, "You taste so good." Both of the men smirked, but shortly after, Zac went back down to run his tongue all the way up Taylor's hard length. This action caused another moan to leave the curly-haired brunet's pink lips.

Zac quickly tore off his own clothing, eager to get fucked. It had been a long time since anyone or anything had been inside of him, with the exception of his own fingers, and he needed to get fucked.

Taylor felt a bit uncomfortable once his roommate removed the last of his own clothing, leaving himself entirely naked. Taylor just found it odd to be seeing another guy naked with the intent of fucking him.

Taylor's logic in this instance was simple: What was different about this in comparison to fucking girls? Everyone has an ass, so it's no big deal.

Okay, maybe his logic wasn't exactly logical, but it made sense to him.

Zac crawled off the bed and reached beneath it, pulling out the same bottle of lube that he had used when he had touched himself earlier in the week.

He was certain of one thing; Taylor had no idea what to do. So Zac decided that he wouldn't burden him with preparation, he'd get himself ready instead.

Zac joined Taylor on the bed and positioned himself between the other male's legs. He returned to his previous activity of going down on Taylor, bobbing his head.