prologue

prologue of

heart eyes.

PART ONE.

"AS IF." VENUS SIGHED AS HER BROTHER, dropped her to her new school and she hated the feeling she had in her stomach. She knew one person and one only, their family friend and her cousin, Henry. She visited Maine when ever she could, but now they moved in. And she was fucked.

She avoided all the students curious gazes as she looked to the entry. Biting back a smile, she jogged. "Hi." She said as Henry winked at her before swinging his arm around her. "How you doing?" He asked as students looked at the pair.

"I'm good. I'm scared. Like to death." She admitted, looking around. "Why do they stare. Is it that fucking magical to have a new student?"

Henry smirked, "No, just that you're with me." Venus nodded now understanding, as she sighed, she thought he was popular or something like that. She didn't want attention. From anyone.

"Victor! Show her around would you?" A blond haired boy nodded as Venus internally groaned. "Hi." She said looking at him, and boy was he awestruck.

"Hi.." He said back as Venus smiled a bit. "I'm Venus. Henry's cousin. I just moved in." Victor nodded as the two started walking inside.

But what Venus, didn't know that a boy with a pair of glasses was the most fascinated.