fifteen -- peanut butter jealous

chapter fifteen of

heart eyes

"HOT STUFF SUMMER'S HERE NOW!" RICHIE'S VOICE ECHOED, outside the school as Venus pibched the bridge of her nose as Beverly giggled beside her

"HOT STUFF SUMMER'S HERE NOW!" RICHIE'S VOICE ECHOED, outside the school as Venus pibched the bridge of her nose as Beverly giggled beside her. "Friend?"

Venus nodded as she let out a smile looking at the dorky boy. "Yeah, I guess so. See you around Bev, alright?" Venus yelled as she started walking towards the Loser's as she saw Beverly nodding her head with a smile as she waved, making Venus smile. She had a girl friend.

"What's up losers?" Venus asked as she throwed papers and books into the trash.

"Where's my kiss now?" Richie asked making kissy faces as Venus rolled her eyes. "I don't kiss before the first date." She groaned internally now realising what she had said.

"Date?" Richie asked slightly shocked, usually he was the one somewhat "flirting" not the opposite.

Venus sighed looking at the boy. "Yes date. Now shut up." She said before walking towards Stan. "Mind giving me a ride to my place?" Stanley shrugged as he took his bike.

"Sure why not." Richie frowned looking at the two, feeling an unfamiliar feeling in his stomach.

"Hey hot stuff you can ride my bike, and maybe something else of mine's!" Richie yelled as Venus got on Stanley's bike as she flipped Richie off. "Shut up Tozier!"

For the whole ride to Venus' house she was screaming in excitement as she held her hands on Stanley's waist as Richie watched the two with a scowl. Stanley was practically blushing only because this had never happened to him, and it was weird.

Venus hopped off as she patted Stanley's shoulder. "Thanks loser."
She walked up to her porch as she opened the front door seeing that Jace was at work.

Richie bit his lip as he followed her inside the others staying in the front yard.

"What the fuc --" Venus said but rolled her eyes seeing Richie. "Just you."

"So you like Stan or something?" Richie said as Venus lifted her eyebrows letting out a laugh.

"Yeah, sure." Venus said as she walked to her room the Tozier boy following her.

"Oh so you do huh?" Venus giggled as she sat down on her bed looking at Richie. "You jealous Tozier?"

"No."

"I can practically smell the jealous radiating off of you." Venus said as she stood up and turned around but only to be stopped as Richie grabbed her hand.

"I -- I just want to take you out, alright?" He said genuinely as Venus' eyes softened.

She leaned in kissing the corner of his mouth as his eyes widened. "I already said you could."