eight -- the quarry

chapter eight of

heart eyes

VENUS YELLED IN EXCITEMENT AS SHE LOOKED AT ALL THE BOYS, "Rich!" She yelled as he lended her his hand pulling her up to the horse Richie sitting behind her in the same horse as it was the only one

"So.." Richie said as Venus shook her head taking his hands and placing them on her waist. "There." Venus said as the carousel started as she smiled.

"So was this your excuse so you could sit with me?" Venus rolled her eyes, "Tozier shut up or take your hands off of me." He pursed his lips together and kept his hands on her waist.

As the carousel ended Venus jumped off as she dusted her hands. "Can we go swimming somewhere? It's hot. Like no joke." Venus said looking at all of the boys.

Richie nodded excitedly, for no reason at all... "Okay that's it then, let's go!" Venus said excitedly.

"So Venus, why you want to go swimming? Just to see me half naked?" Richie said walking next to her as Venus sighed.

"I think it's the opposite Tozier." Venus said back as she smiled sarcastically almost. "Don't deny it, babe." Venus whispered as she left his side, he just realised he's being played in his own thing.

"Babe?!" Richie yelled outloud as he ran to the group. Venus shook her head walking with Stanley in a comforting silence. She quite liked the boy, he was yes slightly awkward but they were the same.

Venus looked down the cliff as she shivered. "Who's first?" Eddie asked as he gulped.

Venus looked at all of their faces as she giggled. She put her blonde hair into a bun as she pulled the zipper down her dress, the boys only now realising she was indeed undressing herself. "Someone want to help me pull it down enough?" She asked now laughing how stupid it must've looked.

But it didn't.

Stanley about to step forward but Richie beat him to it. He pulled it down, his fingers grazing her bare skin. Her undergarments a soft yellow color with slight lace in it. He gulped and looked at the girl who shined as the sunlight hit her skin. As she pulled the dress down she took steps back, as she leaped in the air.

"What the fuck?!"