seven -- flirt

chapter seven of

heart eyes.

"THAT DRESS LOOKS GOOD ON YOU, DID I SAY IT ALREADY?" RICHIE ASKED HIS ARM, on Venus' waist as she shook him off

"THAT DRESS LOOKS GOOD ON YOU, DID I SAY IT ALREADY?" RICHIE ASKED HIS ARM, on Venus' waist as she shook him off. "Yes that was like the tenth time, can you stop?" She said to him.

"Never." He said back as Venus stopped. Fine, let's play your own game Richie.

She turned around to meet Richie, as she walked closer to him, her lips barely grazing his right ear. "It would look better if you'd take it off for me." She whispered in his ear before continuing to walk towards the others who hadn't noticed anything.

Venus looked behind her seeing him with a puzzled look and a blush on his cheeks. She smirked and swung her arm over Stan's shoulders. "Hey Stan." She said casually as he smiled.

"Richie again?" Venus nodded. "He's a handful." Stanley nodded agreeing as the two laughed, a jealous Richie looking at the two behind them.

"Agreed." Stanley said as Venus smiled at the boy. She wondered how come these awesome and kind boys are bullied? She knew why she was bullied but these people. They had done nothing wrong. They were innocent.. well all except Richie.

"Hey, Tozier!" Venus yelled looking behind her. "Coming or not?"

"Missing me already?" He asked as Venus rolled her eyes. "You wish I did."

"Truth." He said as they walked side by side. Richie saw a tiny carousel in the streets as he grabbed Venus' arm making her gasp as she tried to hide the tiniest pain she was feeling. The scars weren't completely healed.

"Let's go there?" He asked as Venus nodded frowning as she gently pulled her arm away from her as she rubbed it through her long sleeved dress. "Guys!" Venus pointed at the carousel as their eyes lit up in excitement.

Richie however saw the look in Venus' eyes when he grabbed her arm. The pain was evident in her eyes.

"C'moon hot stuff." Richie winked at her as she gave him a smile, the smile he was grown to like.

Richie had seen her in the hallways, quietly ranting about how perfect she was to his friends. And every word he had said, were claimed to be true. She was perfection.