twentyone -- i... love you okay?!

final chapter of

heart eyes

"RICHIE WHAT'S WRONG?" VENUS ASKED LOOKING AT THE BOY, AS SHE SIGHED not getting an answer

"RICHIE WHAT'S WRONG?" VENUS ASKED LOOKING AT THE BOY, AS SHE SIGHED not getting an answer. "Richie.." She reached out for him as he turned around looking at her with a look that slightly scared Venus.

Brandon had been hanging out with them and Venus called everything off with Henry and his gang, her mind now at peace.

"Richie, just talk to me okay?" Venus said quietly as she sat down next to him in the living room as he then got up as if he was avoiding her.

"Richie?" Venus asked again, almost on the verge of tears.

"We'll talk when you get your hands off that guy." He muttered lowly as Venus frowned shaking her head. "So that's what it's about? You're jealous?" Venus yelled a bit as she stood up Richie turning to her.

"I'm not jealous Venus! I just don't like you swooning over that guy!" He yelled as Venus raised her eyebrows. "Richie, I've kissed you not him, I've cuddled with you not him!"

"That doesn't change anything!" He regretted what he said immediately as Venus nodded her head. "It doesn't? It doesn't?!" She yelled back taking a step towards him.

"How about if I say I love you? Does that fucking change anything at all? Huh, Richie?" Venus yelled more as Richie's eyes widened as did Venus'.

"What?"

"I... I love you." She said shyly as Richie breathed out taking a step after a step towards her as he cupped her face.

"I love you too, okay?" Venus looked into his eyes as she leaned in harshly which surprised Richie as it soon turned out into a full make out session.

"Does this lead to hot sex?" Richie wiggled his eyebrows once they had pulled away.

Venus hit his arm as he groaned. "You're lucky I love you Tozier."