nineteen -- so.. good for you guys!

chapter nineteen of

heart eyes

"SO YES, I AGREED TO GO OUT WITH HIM AN--" VENUS WAS INTERRUPTED, AS Beverly gasped looking at the blonde tiny girl

"Did you kiss?" Beverly asked excited for Venus to spill the beans.

Venus nodded as she smiled. "We did, and we slept together." She said bluntly as Beverly frowned turning to look at her as Venus realised. "N -- Not like that!" She yelled quickly waving her hands in front of Beverly as Venus let out a nervous chuckle.

"Good for you guys. I'm glad." Beverly said swinging her arm around Venus' shoulder seeing the Losers club ahead.

"Hey hands off my girl!" Venus laughed as she saw Richie walking towards them, the rest of their friends confused.

Beverly raised her hands up in surrender as Richie walked to Venus placing his hands on her waist. "Hey babe." Venus raised her brows, where did he get the sudden confidence?

"Hi." Venus said shaking her head as she stole his glasses, as she sneaked away.

"I'd say you look good but I can't see?" Richie said behind her as Venus giggled giving them back.

"Gross." Eddie muttered as Venus hit his arm slightly. "Shut up Eds."

"Don't call me that!" Eddie said as Venus laughed.

"So you -- you went o -- out with hi -- him?" Bill asked as Venus smiled widely.

"I did!" Venus yelled as Richie came to her swooping her into his arms as Eddie sighed.

"Is she blind? Does she need medical help because she's dating that?" Eddie pointed towards the couple who were just laughing, enjoying each others company.