two - you know venus?!

chapter two of

heart eyes.

"JACE! I MIGHT GO OUT WITH HENRY AFTER SCHOOL, OKAY?" Venus yelled as she heard a yes before opening the front door as she left their apartment seeing Henry with his car as he honked the horn

"JACE! I MIGHT GO OUT WITH HENRY AFTER SCHOOL, OKAY?" Venus yelled as she heard a yes before opening the front door as she left their apartment seeing Henry with his car as he honked the horn. "Get in Blondie." Venus chuckled as she jumped in.

"Shut up and look at your hair." Henry glared at her as she kept laughing. Venus didn't know he bullies people. She wasn't scared either. She never has been.

Venus frowned seeing the same boy from yesterday. "Hold up, Henry stop here." She got out not bothering to hear what Henry had said as she walked over to the boy group as they immediately quieted down. "Hey, sorry but.. I got your umbrella back?" Venus said holding it to him as he took it.

"I'm Venus." She said to him while someone else had his eyes on her. She was a magnificent piece of an art work. Just simply.. beautiful.

"B -- Bill." Venus nodded as she turned to walk away. "Nice to meet you."

Barely hearing it but it was there. "You know her? Oh god, that's.. that was Venus Johnson! How the fu--" Venus turned around and saw a boy with glasses. She shook her head as she walked inside the school with a smile and a blush on her face.