eighteen -- good morning kisses

chapter eighteen of

heart eyes

VENUS' EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AS SHE SMILED TO HERSELF, feeling Richie's arms around her waist as she turned around coming face to face with the boy

VENUS' EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AS SHE SMILED TO HERSELF, feeling Richie's arms around her waist as she turned around coming face to face with the boy. His mouth slightly open as he lightly snored Venus smiled even wider.

She never thought she'd actually be with Richie Tozier. And being friends with his friends. It felt so weird but still so right.

"Richie.." Venus whispered as his eyes slowly fluttered open as he groaned pulling the girl closer to his body as Venus yelped in surprise.

"Five more minutes, hot stuff." He said half asleep as Venus chuckled, about to get up only to be pulled back as he gave her a kiss. Now Venus carefully placed her arm on his neck the other caressing his cheek as Richie's hands rested on her petite figure.

Kissing him back she smiled as did Richie. "Good morning." Venus said quietly as Richie let out a laugh.

"Not good, awesome." Venus rolled her eyes as she was once again about to get up from the bed as she yelped looking back at Richie who was looking at her with a smug smirk.

"Did you just --?" Venus asked still looking at him.

"I did." Richie said proudly as he rested his hands behind his neck.

"You just slapped my ass."

"Yes I did. I can do it again?" Venus rolled her eyes as she laughed.

"Not until you fix your problem right there Richie!"