four - richie tozier

chapter four of

heart eyes

"DOES HE ALWAYS BULLY YOU?" VENUS ASKED, when they reached an open field

"DOES HE ALWAYS BULLY YOU?" VENUS ASKED, when they reached an open field. Bill nodded a bit as Venus sighed.

"Well, again. I'm Venus." She said happily to them as she smiled.

"And I'm your future boyfriend." Glasses swung his arm around her shoulders as Venus frowned smiling. "In your dreams Glasses."

"Actually, Richie Tozier. But you can call me what ever you want." He said back as Venus shook her head looking at one of the boys. "I know you." She pointed to a curly haired as he smiled nervously.

"Yeah, hi." Stanley said back as Venus smiled. They had met at the supermarket a few times and chatted a bit.

"And you?" Venus asked looking at another boy. "Eddie." He said giving a smile as Venus nodded.

"So, welcome to the loser's club, hot stuff." Richie said as Venus laughed looking at the boy. She had a feeling she would like these boys.

"Cool." Venus said simply nodding. Hearing a car honking she looked behind her seeing a familiar red Chevy. "Gotta go." She said and smiled.

"See you around hot stuff!" She turned around seeing Richie as he winked at her while she simply flipped him off.

Hopping inside she sighed looking at Jace who was wiggling his eyebrows at her. "Hot stuff?"

"Stoop..." She whined making him laugh as Jace looked outside the window. "Henry called, told me you got mad?"

Venus sighed looking at him. "Henry bullies them. Victor too. It's not fair." She said to him as he nodded glancing at her as he rubbed her shoulder a comforting attempt. "I know." He started the car as they rode to the nearest diner.

"You know," Venus popped a fry in her mouth pointing at Jace who sat opposite from her. "I was wondering what I should do tomorrow. Should I just ignore them?"

"Henry?" Jace asked as Venus nodded. "What ever you want to do."

Venus nodded looking outside the window as she the Loser's club grabbing ice cream as she smiled meeting Eddie's gaze who tapped Richie's shoulder.

"What the fuck Eddie you almost made me drop my ice cre--" Eddie interrupted him by pointing at the diner as Richie turned around and saw her.

"What a goddess, seriously." Richie said looking at her as she laughed, and drank her milkshake.