six -- cousin

chapter six of

heart eyes

"SCREW YOU BOWERS!" RICHIE YELLED AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO RETREAT, but Richie ruined the Loser's club chances of getting away without any scratches

Henry turned around looking at the younger boys. "What did you say four-eyes?"

"He said go fuck yourselves." Venus said coming out of school. "Oh wait, I said that."

Henry turned to her as Venus glared at him. "Can I talk to you Venus?" He asked hopefully, as Venus nodded whilst they walked away.

Richie bit his lip looking at the two. "What if he hurts him? Oh my god, I swear I'll beat him."

Meanwhile Venus leaned against a wall looking at Henry. "It's not fair Henry. For them, for me."

"For you?" Henry asked frowning.

Venus nodded. "I went through it." She lifted her sleeves showing scars, not of selfharm but from bullying. "Like I said not fair. And I will, I swear I will punch you next time."

Venus walked away leaving Henry alone with his thoughts as she looked at Victor who had a puzzled look on his face. "Fuck you too." She said to him as she walked past him.

Breathing calmly in and out she looked towards her new life. Her new friends.

"Screw Henry." She said as Richie smiled at her. "That's my girl." He swung his arm around her as Venus looked at him.

"Remove it or I'll remove something else." Richie lifted his hands in the air as Venus smiled sweetly. "Thank you."